Car's strength is unbelievable
Dear friends, I have owned i10 for the last 7 years, and any words of appreciation / praise would be too less for this car.
First, the looks...great
Fifth and foremost, strength.....I don't have enough words to thank the Hyundai i20 makers, coz this car saved my life.....Let me describe in detail.....I was driving on Noida expressway at the speed of around 100 kmpl, when I met with an accident, head on collision with a truck!!!!!!
Not only did I come out alive but also I had very less injury, no face injury, no head injury, no fracture, no injury to my visceral organs, just a few bruises....the car took all the impact!!!!!!! It was completely broken and crumpled but I, the driver stayed intact....Even the windscreen didn't break into pieces, it was just shattered, but very few pieces fell on my body..........So kudos to Hyundai for saving my life and making such a strong car, that it could save the driver even at the speed of 100.....really my whole family agrees that it was no less than a miracle that I came out alive while the car was completely destroyed..... I would suggest every person looking at this car, as a LIFE SAVER, if God forbid such a situation arises....
- 3 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019