Value For Money
Look and Style : Good Comfort : It's not comfortable for the rear seat passengers as compared to swift, driving comfort is excellent. A little jerky at the speed of 120Kmpk. Pickup : Average, can't expect more in this kind of budget. Mileage : Ok not bad, I am getting 16Kmpl on the highways with AC on, and 14 Kmpl in the city. Best Features : Driving Comfort. Needs to improve : Bodybuilding, should be little heavy to get adjusted to speed on highways ups & down. Overall Experience : Good.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style: It's not bad compared to the competition. Comfort: I don't think there is any. Pickup: Normal, just like any other car, nothing surprising. Mil...
Look and Style: It is a great looking red garnet car with wooden panelling on dashboard and side doors as well. Comfort: Extremely comfortable while driving and provides...
Hyundai i10 was my first four wheeler and I purchased it almost a year ago. Before this, I have also driven some Maruti small cars like Maruti Alto and Maruti 800. But th...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020