Overall A Good Value For Money
It's about 8 months since I have I,have owned an i10. I have the Magna 1.2L model, manual transmission. Overall performance is good. Look and Style : Looks are attractive, especially the headlights. Rear are is also impressive. Comfort : Front seats are comfortable but rear are not as much satisfactory. Good space inside. Pickup is great. I've been in high altitude areas like Mussoorie and the car makes you feel the power. Acceleration is satisfactory. I have touched 100 Kmph mark from stationary in 12-13 secs. Mileage is not satisfied, but it's ok. Best Features : Looks and pickup, small turning radius. Needs to improve : Mileage.
- 6 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I bought an i10 from Nagercoil Hyundai on 17/9/2008. It's appearance is very good. It's capacity, mileage, power everything it gives its customer full satisfacti...
i10 is not able to meet the claims in any of the aspects. I bought a next gen i10 Magna 1.2 in Nov'10 and just after running for 1 month it started making weird noise...
We have to remember one thing, nowadays everyone is looking for mileage not only because of rising petrol prices daily but more people not bothered about build quality a...
Look and Style : Better than average looks and styling, nicely built and finish. Driving position slightly favours smaller people, light steering. Comfort : Good for sh...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019