i10 : Perfect City Car With Cool Looks
The visibility from the driver's seat is great, more legroom and all the controls fall easily to hand. Hyundai should have included seat height adjustment to go with the adjustable steering wheel; another thing you can't adjust is the headrests. So stupid of you Hyundai. Width and legroom for the rear passengers are improved compared to the Santro but it does not feel really that way. But the specs on the sheet show that the i10 has more width and legroom than the Santro. Good interiors. Air conditioning system is very effective. The narrow vents in the centre are quite idiotic & difficult to position. Instruments cluster with green LED lights looks quite good at night. The beige interior reflects off the windscreen and gets dirty pretty quickly. Boot capacity is 225 litres and you can flip the rear seats.
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style : Good Comfort : Good Pickup: Not up to mark, many 800 cc Altos overtook me on the highway even though I pressed accelerate to max. Mileage : Worst,...
Look and Style : Very good looking - booth interior and exterior Comfort: Not enough legroom for rear seat occupants. Pickup: Enough pickup but, during overtaking...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019