Excellent economical vehicle

By for Hyundai i10 2016-11-07 21:44:22.0
  • Appearance

I purchased a i10 car, economical low budget vehicle. For a medium class family it is a best car in there segment.

Good: great style, awesome driving pleasure, beautiful interiors & lots of space

Bad : none so far to me.. mileage can b mentioned aftr 1st service.

Full Review

mid compact segment redefined !!! the luxuries & power of big cars now in compact cars. the new I-10 delievers on its promises.

our family owns 8 cars at present & we've owned most succesful compact cars like santro, indica, wagon -r, swift & now I-10. we've owned 2-3 models of each of the above cars. we've also had honda city zx & corolla. of all the mid-segmnt cars, we've felt santro very was best so far. indica had lots of maintainance costs & broke down quite oftn. swift guzzles up petrol like a army tank. wagon-r has little better fuel efficiency than santro but is very cramped for space & lacked driving pleasure with poor gear transmission. whereas santro had good space, powerful manoevuring for gd driving pleasure & a satisfactory fuel economy.

with I-10, evrythg's improved, the interiors r in class of big sedans, the new power steering & gear transmissn are just a little behind the honda's & corolla's. the car is spacious enf for 5 person to sit comfortably evn whn the front seats r fully stretched back. the new engine is very smooth & noiseless. the ERA model has cost me 4,17,191 on road in ahmedabad. i got a loan for 3 lakhs for 3 yrs with 36 EMI of 9480 from HDFC being a preferred customer & an additional discount of 2000 for bookg thru them. i took 32% premium discount in insurance & 1500 voluntary discount for letting go claims below rs 5000. tht way the car cost me 4.59 lakhs with interest, process fees, insurace & RTO, without any accessories.

its premature to say abt mileage, coz the true mileage is chkd only aftr the first service, but i drove approx 265 kms in 21 litres of petrol with ac on, which works out to 12.5/ltr, considering highly congusted ahmedabad city driving & driving around by many members of the family. my santro gives me 11.5 in similar conditions. but ths car has tubeless tyres, new engine & after 1st service, i expect ths mileage to pick upto 14 somethg..hyundai has said its mileage is apprx 2 kms more than santro.

i hv covered most parts of my experience to give a indepth review. i m sure it will b very helpfull to everybody.