Look and Style : Good and impressive looks, awesome with fog light Comfort : Good suspension and smooth steering Pickup : Very good both on CNG and petrol. It does not give any feeling on pick up as well as driving while in CNG mode. Mileage : CNG - 20km/kg , petrol - 17 to 18 kmpl before 1st service Best Features - Company fitted CNG, smooth steering, electronic trip metre, integrated stereo, usb & aux, 2 plugins for car charger, rear wiper, small turning radius, good pickup and comfortable Needs to improve : Not found anything yet Overall Experience : Awesome
- 6 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style is above average. Interiors are good when compared with other cars of the same class. Comfort is good. Pickup is pathetic when driving on petrol and surpri...
The i10 is a car for the people who like comfort for all passengers and the driver. The mileage is very satisfactory. The car comes with electric power steering. It makes...
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019