Altroz EV Latest Update
Latest Update: The Altroz EV has been spied testing on Indian roads for the first time. It is expected to debut in near-production form at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Expected Battery: It is likely to feature a battery pack with close to 30kWh capacity that will offer a range of about 300km on a single charge.
Expected Features: Tata is expected to offer LED headlamps, premium upholstery, and a bigger infotainment system than the regular Altroz as showcased at the Geneva Motor Show.
Tata Altroz EV Videos
- 2:25Tata Altroz EV | Range, Expected Price, Launch & Rivals! | #In2Mins | CarDekho.comMar 13, 2019
- 3:13Tata Altroz & Altroz EV : The new premium hatchbacks : Geneva International Motor Show : PowerDriftMar 13, 2019
- 4:33Tata Altroz EV Walkaround | Zero Emissions, 100 Expectations! | ZigWheels.comMar 07, 2019
Tata Altroz EV Images
Tata Altroz EV Price
|UPCOMINGAltroz EVAutomatic, Electric(Battery)||Rs.14.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
Both electric and petrol cars have their own pros and cons.Pros for petrol:- Better power.- fuel stations are easily available.- service centers are easily available.Cons for petrol:- Pollution.- The consumption of petrol is costlier.Pros for electric:- Electric cars are highly economical compared to their petrol counterparts.- Electric cars are totally pollution-free.Cons for electric:- less service availability and charging stations.- E-Cars may not have the same life as a petrol vehicle because motors may not last as long as engines. However, motors are replaceable.It may be concluded that electric cars are suitable for those who have to travel only certain Kms daily. It can be considered to be suitable for travelling in a city or town with traffic. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.Answered on 22 Oct 2019
Tata Altroz EV User Reviews
- All (11)
- Looks (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Interior (3)
- Price (1)
- Exterior (3)
- Color (2)
- Safety (2)
- More ...
- View All Altroz EV Reviews
Write your Comment on Tata Altroz EV
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda ScalaRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.23.99 - 24.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 30, 2020
- Mahindra Bolero 2020Rs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020