Nissan Terrano Images
- 360 View
- Road Test
Terrano Interior & Exterior Images
Terrano design highlights
ESP with Hill Start Assist: Makes the vehicle more stable at speeds and easier when climbing up a steep slope
In-built Navigation: The 7-inch touchscreen audio system of the Terrano comes with navigation system as well
Cruise control: For a more relaxed highway drive as it maintains the car’s speed without accelerator input. Available with AMT variant as well.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For the availability of and prices of spare parts, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.Answered on 2 Dec 2019
Compare Variants of Nissan Terrano
- Terrano XE DCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,04819.87 kmplManual
- Terrano XL D OptionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*EMI: Rs. 28,32019.87 kmplManual
- Terrano Sport EditionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*EMI: Rs. 28,32019.87 kmplManual
- Terrano XV D PreCurrently ViewingRs.14,19,900*EMI: Rs. 32,48619.64 kmplManual
- Terrano XV D Pre AMTCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,900*EMI: Rs. 33,51219.61 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Looks User Reviews of Nissan Terrano
- All (51)
- Looks (11)
- Interior (8)
- Space (5)
- Seat (3)
- Experience (5)
- Style (4)
- Boot (3)
- More ...
Let me start this review from delivery of my Nissan Terrano. Contrary to the popular opinions about Nissan dealership, I got my car on time as promised by the dealer. So,...
Look and Style. The car's looks are very good. Comfort: It offers excellent comfort level. Pickup: Excellent. Mileage: Fuel economy is at par with expectation. Best Featu...
- View All Terrano Looks Reviews