Key Specs of MG Baojun 530
Baojun 530 highlights
MG has begun testing the Baojun 530 SUV alongside the Rowee RX5 SUV. One of the two will be the first MG SUV to launch in India in the first half of 2019. The Baojun 530, which made its international debut in March 2018, is the product of a partnership between SAIC, GM and Wuling. It is a five-seater SUV that measures 4655mm x 1835mm x 1760mm (LxWxH).
In China, the Baojun 530 is powered by two petrol engines: a 1.5-litre turbo and a 1.8-litre naturally aspirated unit. However, in India it will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options. While the details of the diesel engine are confirmed as the same 2.0-litre engine that powers the Jeep Compass in India, the specs of the petrol engine that will come to India remain unknown.
Read More about the Baojun 530 here
MG Baojun 530 models
MG Baojun 530 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
MG Baojun 530 Images and Videos
Popular Upcoming Cars
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018
- U321 MPVRs. 8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 13, 2018
- CR-V 2018Rs. 25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018