Mercedes-Benz E-Class Colours
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Colors
Mercedes-Benz E-Class is available in 5 different colours - Iridium Silver, Selenite Grey Metallic, Polar White, Obsidian Black and Cavansite Blue.
E-Class Interior & Exterior Images
E-Class design highlights
Touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel are a segment-first and increase the geek factor.
Only car in class to offer air suspension at the front and rear.
64 colour ambient lighting
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
No EClass of Mercedes Benz does not have any convertible variant
Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to...
MercedesBenz EClass is available in 6 different colours Iridium Silver Citrine ...
The difference between Mercedes Benz EClass E200 and E220 is that E200 comes equ...
- A.Mercedes-Benz E-Class has a tyre size of 265/35 R20.
- A.Radio,Speakers Front,Speakers Rear,Integrated 2DIN Audio,USB & Auxiliary input,Bluetooth Connectivity,Touch Screen,Internal Storage.
- A.The kerb weight of Mercedes-Benz E-Class is 1990 Kg.
- A.Mercedes-Benz E-Class has3 Zone.
- A.Mercedes-Benz E-Class does not have a sunroof.
Compare Variants of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Mercedes-Benz E-Class is Featured in
SUVs are all the rage nowadays, with more and more car makers making the switch to develop more of these. Even legendary supercar makers have yielded and launched SUVs. But nothing beats the dynamics
More Car Options to Consider
Explore Images of E-Class Alternatives
Mercedes Benz E350 :: WalkAround :: ZigWheels
Trending Mercedes-Benz Cars