Maruti S-Presso Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Maruti S-Presso
- All (75)
- Mileage (12)
- Performance (2)
- Looks (31)
- Comfort (12)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (9)
- Power (8)
- Price (15)
Maruti S-Presso is an excellent car. It looks like a mini SUV with superb upgraded technology. The car is very spacious, comfortable, automatic and manual gear enhances comfort level, gives good mileage, great safety features and available in new good colors. I recommend Maruti S-Presso as the best family car in the low price segment.
- 22 Likes
- 1 Comment
The car is very good in terms of performance but the styling is not that good means the car looks like a matchbox. The design is not good but the car looks great from inside its not so appealing but yes it is unique. Maruti launched this car in a very hot segment and I don't think that it is able to compete with its rivals because nowadays a lot of...
- 5 Likes
- 2 Comments
It's a beast for its price range. There are not many options in this mid-budget and top of that it comes with a BS-IV engine. Premium quality driving experience. Both interior and exterior are pretty neat. The only prob I have with this is that accessories with this are quite costly. Other than that, it's a good option
Well, Maruti S-Presso is old wine in a new bottle. A cramped inside with bold outer elevation. A space crunch ana a very basic four wheeler which highly lacks features. Price is pretty reasonable but, more features can be loaded in this price if they really wanna compete with KWID. Later is the inspiration behind this new baby. Also, even the Sales...
- 18 Likes
- Write Comment
A review of the Maruti S-Presso car is fantastic. This car will attract more buyers within the price range. I hope this range is suitable for middle-class people. Maruti has taken care to give good competition among all other car manufactures during this festive occasion which is praiseworthy. Best wishes for its great business.
Pricing is higher than the quality of the product, although the engine is good but features as per the price are not worth it. Also, the accessories required to meet as per the feature are shown. As per today's situation, if they want to boost sales, pricing should be appropriate.
- 10 Likes
- 1 Comment
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
The exact information regarding the cost of the S Presso wheels can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.Answered on 22 Jan 2020
Compare Variants of Maruti S-Presso
- S-Presso STDCurrently ViewingRs.3,69,000*EMI: Rs. 8,14321.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso STD OptCurrently ViewingRs.3,75,000*EMI: Rs. 8,26121.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXICurrently ViewingRs.4,05,000*EMI: Rs. 8,93921.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso LXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,11,000*EMI: Rs. 9,05721.4 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,24,500*EMI: Rs. 9,35021.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI OptCurrently ViewingRs.4,30,500*EMI: Rs. 9,46921.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.4,48,000*EMI: Rs. 9,83421.7 kmplManual
- S-Presso VXI ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,67,500*EMI: Rs. 10,24521.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Opt ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,73,500*EMI: Rs. 10,36421.7 kmplAutomatic
- S-Presso VXI Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.4,91,000*EMI: Rs. 10,72921.7 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Maruti Cars