MR Wagon highlights
7th-Dec-2011: Maruti Suzuki is going to showcase MR Wagon ‘kei’ in Indian Auto Expo to be held in capital city-Delhi in Jan. Maruti Suzuki is all set to bring two kei cars-one of which is MR Wagon. Kei cars fall in a category of small cars in Japan and are quite popular in the country. MR Wagon Kei car is a 3 cylinder, 657cc petrol engined car. Besides this it is available in both turbocharged and naturally aspirated form. The turbocharged version produces 60 BHP power and a peak torque of 97 Nm while on the other hand aspirated engine produces 54 Bhp power and 64Nm torque. These figures show that MR Wagon gives high fuel economy, which is supposed to be more than 22 Kmpl in Japanese conditions. Since it carries sub-800 cc engine, it was initially thought of as a Tata Nano rival. However, soon the air was cleared and it was confirmed that Suzuki is just bringing these cars for display in Auto Expo and not for actual sale or launch purpose. In fact, MR Wagon will be showcasing to get the consumer feedback which will eventually help in formulating the future strategy of Maruti Suzuki. If ever, launched in India, Maruti MR Wagon price will be somewhere under Rs 3 lakh.
Maruti MR Wagon models
Mileage of Maruti MR Wagon
The claimed ARAI mileage: Maruti MR Wagon Petrol is 25.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Maruti MR Wagon
- 0:54Maruti MR Wagon undisguised
Maruti MR Wagon in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018