Maruti Ciaz 2018Change car
Key Specs of Maruti Ciaz 2018
|Engine (upto)||1248 cc|
Ciaz 2018 highlights
Maruti Suzuki is set to launch the Ciaz facelift in India on 20 August,2018. Bookings for the updated Ciaz are now officially open. The prices of Ciaz petrol are expected to rise slightly from the current range of Rs 7.83 lakh to Rs 10.63 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Engine options: It will get the new 1.5-litre petrol engine that debuted with the second-gen Ertiga in Indonesia. The petrol engine will come paired with SHVS tech this time around and will offer a claimed mileage of 21.56kmpl with the manual transmission and 20.28kmpl with the automatic. The fuel efficiency has gone up compared to the outgoing Ciaz.
It will be available with both manual and automatic transmission options. The new 2018 Ciaz won't be featuring the new Maruti-developed 1.5-litre diesel engine with the update and will carry forward the same 1.3-litre unit that does duty on the current model. That said, the diesel-powered 2018 Ciaz will not be launched with the petrol model simultaneously.
Maruti Ciaz 2018 models
- Diesel Version
Must read articles before buying Maruti Ciaz 2018
Maruti Ciaz 2018 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Maruti Ciaz 2018 Images and Videos
Maruti Ciaz 2018 News
Trending Maruti Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia RioRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2019
- Fiat CronosRs.11.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 25, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 09, 2019
- Tata EVision ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2019
- Hyundai Santro 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2018