Mahindra Scorpio 360 View
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.Answered on 21 Jan 2020
Scorpio Interior & Exterior Images
Scorpio design highlights
Tyre Pressure Monitoring System: The Scorpio is the only SUV in its class to offer this feature. It is a small but a nifty feature which allows you to keep a track of your tyre pressure levels.
Navigation System: The Scorpio’s navigation system offers 10 language support. That means, no matter in which part of the country you buy the Scorpio in, the Mahindra SUV has got you covered.
Cruise Control: To make highway commuting more comfortable, the Scorpio gets cruise control. When activated, it maintains the required speed without any accelerator input from the driver.
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio
- Scorpio S3Currently ViewingRs.9,99,994*EMI: Rs. 24,90615.4 kmplManual
- Scorpio S5Currently ViewingRs.12,20,030*EMI: Rs. 30,86016.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S7 120Currently ViewingRs.13,30,006*EMI: Rs. 33,00516.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S7 140Currently ViewingRs.13,60,668*EMI: Rs. 33,72416.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S9Currently ViewingRs.14,23,710*EMI: Rs. 32,94816.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S11Currently ViewingRs.15,40,081*EMI: Rs. 37,78416.36 kmplManual
- Scorpio S11 4WDCurrently ViewingRs.16,63,054*EMI: Rs. 40,60116.36 kmplManual