Key Specs of Lexus RX
|Mileage (upto)||18.8 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||3456 cc|
RX Latest Update
Lexus has world premiered the longer version of the RX SUV, the RX L, at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show. It gets an option of a six- or seven-seat configuration and has retained the styling of the regular five-seat model. Check out the detailed info here.
The Lexus RX 450h is priced between Rs 1.25 - 1.28 crore (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The 'h' stands for hybrid powertrain. In this SUV, power is harnessed from the combination of a 3.5-litre V6 with VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing with intelligence) tech and a 650V A/C permanent magnet synchronous motor. The petrol engine alone pumps out 262PS of power and 335Nm of torque. The electric motor, on the other hand, generates 68PS of power and 139Nm of torque. As a result, the total power output is capped at 313PS/361Nm. Transmission duties are handled by an e-CVT (Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission) unit, which is mated to a four-wheel-drive system.
As it is being shipped directly as a CBU, the specs are exactly the same as seen in its Japanese version. It competes against the likes of the Audi Q7, Volvo XC90, BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLE.
Lexus RX price list (Variants)
|RX 450h Luxury3456 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.8 kmpl||Rs.1.29 Cr*|
|RX 450h F-Sport3456 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 18.8 kmpl||Rs.1.32 Cr*|
Expert Review of Lexus RX
Things We Like in RX
- Attention grabbing design. Looks like nothing else on the road and makes quite the statement.
- Hybrid powertrain offers a good balance of performance and efficiency.
- Mark Levinson sound system produces impeccable audio quality.
- Accommodating boot with folding rear seats. Good practicality for a lifestyle vehicle.
- Standard 3 year/1,00,000km warranty on car. 5 year/1,50,000km warranty on hybrid powertrain.
Things We Don't Like in RX
- Premium pricing. Supposed to rival the Mercedes GLC/Audi Q5, but is twice as expensive.
- Average rear seat space and poor rear headroom for the price.
- Stiff ride quality may pose a problem on poorly made Indian roads.
Stand Out Features
15-speaker Mark Levinson sound system
Touch-free boot opening.
Lexus RX Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Lexus RX Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Lexus RX Petrol is 18.8 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Lexus RX Videos
- 2:49Lexus RX exteriors,interiorsMar 03, 2012
- 10:56Lexus RX 350 Factory VideoMar 02, 2012
- 10:32011 Lexus RX 350 Crossover SUV ReviewMar 02, 2012
- 0:312010 Lexus RX350 AdvertismentMar 02, 2012
Lexus RX Colours
- Nightfall Mica
- Autumn Shimmer
- Matador Red Mica
- Silver Lining Metallic
- Nebula Gray Pearl
- Eminent White Pearl
Lexus RX Images
Lexus RX News
Gets an option of a six- or seven-seat configuration and has retained the flashy styling of the regular five-seat model
While the regular 5-seat SUV is already on sale here, we believe Lexus will have a better chance of fending off rivals like the Audi Q7 and the Volvo XC90 with a seven-seat version
While the RX 450h is available in two variants, the ES 300h and LX 450d get one each
Toyota’s luxury brand, Lexus, is finally making its entry in the Indian market with the RX 450h.
The Internet, right now, is buzzing with news about Lexus’ forthcoming foray into the Indian market. Rumours about the Japanese automaker’s introduction in India had been doing the rounds since the la
Lexus RX Road Test
The RX 450h is the most radically styled and unique looking car in Lexus India’s range. But does this car genuinely have something unique to offer or is it all about looks alone?
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Lexus RX Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 1.5 - 1.53 Cr|
|Bangalore||Rs. 1.62 - 1.65 Cr|
|Chennai||Rs. 1.5 - 1.53 Cr|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 1.5 - 1.53 Cr|
|Pune||Rs. 1.5 - 1.53 Cr|
|Kolkata||Rs. 1.49 - 1.52 Cr|
|Kochi||Rs. 1.5 - 1.53 Cr|