Key Specs of Lexus LX
|Mileage (upto)||9.6 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||5663 cc|
LX Latest Update
May 08, 2017: Lexus has officially announced that the LX 450d, which was one of the three models it entered India with, is priced at Rs 2.32 crore (ex-showroom Delhi). It is powered by a turbocharged 4.5-litre diesel engine that belts out 265PS of power and 650Nm of torque. The engine is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission and the power is transferred to the road via all four wheels. It is the biggest Lexus that will be available on sale and shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Land Cruiser.
Lexus LX price list (Variants)
Expert Review of Lexus LX
Things We Like in LX
- Capable off-roader. A luxury SUV with serious go-anywhere ability.
- Premium interior and loaded to the gills with features.
- Imposing road presence and attention-grabbing design.
- Mark Levinson sound system offers studio/theatre-level audio quality.
- 3 year / 1,00,000km standard warranty.
Things We Don't Like in LX
- Priced at a hefty premium for what it offers. Almost a crore more than its mechanical twin, the Land Cruiser.
- Rivals like the Range Rover offer a more luxurious experience for the money.
- Diesel engine offers adequate performance, but nothing more.
- Rear seat isn’t ideal for chauffeur-driven owners. Average comfort and space for the size and price.
Stand Out Features
19-speaker Mark Levinson sound system.
Height-adjustable suspension and multi-terrain modes.
Lexus LX Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Mileage of Lexus LX
The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Lexus LX Diesel is 9.6 kmpl | Lexus LX Petrol is 6.9 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Lexus LX Images and Videos
- 2:20Lexus LX 570 SUV 2008 Overall
- 3:30New 2013 Lexus LX 570 Insider
- 1:4Drool over the stunning Lexus LX
Lexus LX News
Priced at a premium of just Rs 4,000 over the LX 450d, Lexus’ flagship is powered by a 5.7-litre V8 petrol engine
Let's compare the Lexus LX 450 d with the Range Rover LWB Autobiography and see how they fare against each other.
Although it was one the models that Lexus entered India with, it didn’t have a price tag so far
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month