Lexus RX News
It also gets a performance-focused hybrid variant this time
Which of these full-size luxury SUVs packs the most features?
In case you’re looking to buy a self-charging hybrid luxury SUV, Lexus has something for you
Gets an option of a six- or seven-seat configuration and has retained the flashy styling of the regular five-seat model
While the regular 5-seat SUV is already on sale here, we believe Lexus will have a better chance of fending off rivals like the Audi Q7 and the Volvo XC90 with a seven-seat version
While the RX 450h is available in two variants, the ES 300h and LX 450d get one each
Let us help you find the dream car
Toyota’s luxury brand, Lexus, is finally making its entry in the Indian market with the RX 450h.
The Internet, right now, is buzzing with news about Lexus’ forthcoming foray into the Indian market. Rumours about the Japanese automaker’s introduction in India had been doing the rounds since the la
- MG Air EVRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Toyota Innova CrystaRs.23.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Citroen eC3Rs.9.99 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 2023
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
- Mercedes-Benz EQARs.60.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 2023
Stay Updated. Subscribe to Cardekho News