Honda Brio 2019Change car
Brio 2019 Latest Update
Latest update: Honda revealed the second-gen Brio hatchback at the 2018 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) in August. The 2019 Brio is expected to replace the first-gen model which is currently on sale in the country sometime next year. Read in detail about the new Honda Brio here.
2019 Honda Brio Launch and Price: Although not confirmed, Honda is expected to introduce the second-gen Brio in 2019. Prices of the second-gen Brio are expected to start from around Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
2019 Honda Brio Engine: The second-gen Honda Brio carries forward the 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine from its predecessor. This motor produces 90PS of power and 110Nm of torque. A 5-speed manual is standard, while a CVT automatic option has been added for the first time. Like before, the new Brio is unlikely to get the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel motor.
Honda Brio 2019 News
Honda seems to have resolved the first-gen Brio’s shortcomings such as a compact rear cabin and tight boot space with the new model
The new Brio is significantly bigger than the older model and features a more mature styling
Like its concept, the second-gen Brio is expected to make its world debut in Indonesia
Honda Brio 2019 Images and Videos
Honda Brio 2019 Price
- Petrol Version
Trending Honda Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai Santro 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 23, 2018
- Tata 45XRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Ford Figo 2018Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 01, 2019
- Maruti WagonR 2018Rs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Renault Kwid EVRs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2019
- Tata Tiago EVRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 01, 2018