Toyota offers 11 car models on sale for the India including 2 Hatchbacks, 4 Sedans, 1 MUV, 3 Sport Utilities and 1 Hybrids. The cheapest Toyota model is the Etios Liva which has a starting price of Rs. 5.49 Lakh and the most expensive Toyota car is the Land Cruiser priced at Rs. 1.41 Cr. The Toyota Innova Crysta (Rs 14.65 Lakh), Toyota Fortuner (Rs 27.27 Lakh), Toyota Yaris (Rs 9.29 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Toyota. Upcoming Toyota Cars that are expected to launch in 2018/2019 include Camry, Rush, C-HR.
Toyota Cars Price In India
|Toyota Fortuner||Rs. 27.27 - 32.97 Lakh*|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||Rs. 14.65 - 23.06 Lakh*|
|Toyota Platinum Etios||Rs. 6.8 - 8.94 Lakh*|
|Toyota Yaris||Rs. 9.29 - 14.07 Lakh*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Rs. 1.41 Cr*|
|Toyota Corolla Altis||Rs. 16.27 - 20.0 Lakh*|
|Toyota Camry||Rs. 29.75 - 37.22 Lakh*|
|Toyota Prius||Rs. 45.09 Lakh*|
|Toyota Etios Cross||Rs. 6.41 - 7.92 Lakh*|
|Toyota Etios Liva||Rs. 5.49 - 7.66 Lakh*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||Rs. 92.6 Lakh*|
Toyota Car Models
- Rs.27.27 - 32.97 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol10.01 to 15.04 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.14.65 - 23.06 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol10.75 to 13.68 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.6.8 - 8.94 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.78 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.9.29 - 14.07 Lakh*Petrol17.1 to 17.8 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.1.41 Cr*Diesel11.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.16.27 - 20.0 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.28 to 21.43 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.29.75 - 37.22 Lakh*PetrolAutomatic
- Rs.45.09 Lakh*Petrol26.27 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.6.41 - 7.92 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.78 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.5.49 - 7.66 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.71 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.92.6 Lakh*Diesel11.0 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Toyota Cars
Find Toyota Car Dealers in your City
Toyota News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Next-Gen Corolla Teased Ahead Of November 16 Debut
Expect the new Corolla to be offered with a hybrid powertrain as well as conventional petrol engines
- Updated Toyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo Revealed
Expected to launch in India, the updated TRD Sportivo package adds subtle styling updates and a tweaked suspension to the Thai-spec Fortuner
- Diwali Special: 30 Most Powerful Cars Under Rs 30 Lakh
What kind of performance is being offered by various manufacturers in various forms for less than Rs 30 lakh? We find out what the options to choose from are
- New Toyota Camry Introduced In Thailand; India Launch Expected In 2019
The new Camry is longer and wider than its predecessor and will be based on the TNGA platform
- Next-gen Toyota Corolla Sedan Could Debut In November
The new-gen Corolla will be built on the TNGA platform and will be electrified
- Toyota Yaris vs Hyundai Verna vs Honda City: Petrol Automatic Comparison Review
Does Toyota’s midsize sedan have what it takes to draw you away from stalwarts like the Honda City a...
- Toyota Yaris: First Drive Review
Toyota customers have always been willing to pay a premium for the trust that comes with this brand’...
- Toyota Prius Hybrid: Detailed Review
Is the Prius now a better everyday machine, or is it just a bold statement?...
- Toyota Fortuner Petrol Review
The Fortuner petrol is a rare body-on-frame petrol SUV in India. Is it a worthy alternative to the d...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour: Comparison Review
Two of India's most popular heavy-weights go head-to-head. Who comes out as the winner?...
Latest Reviews of Top Toyota Cars
The perfect SUV that fills in the gap between 15 -80 lakhs price bracket. The most stylish and Dabangg Vehicle. Changed my car after 10 years and is fully satisfied.
Yaris is great all round car but over pricing just killed it. Decent design inspired from Lexus at the front and Corolla at the back . Tyre size could have been 16 inch f...
Horrible experience! Waste of money! Paint worn out / door panel clinging out ! Within 1 month , the door panels started coming out on its own. Now it?s been 4 months , t...
Toyota Further Research
Popular Toyota Used Cars