Toyota offers 11 car models on sale for the India including 2 Hatchbacks, 4 Sedans, 1 MUV, 3 SUVs and 1 Hybrids. The cheapest Toyota model is the Etios Liva which has a starting price of Rs. 5.49 Lakh and the most expensive Toyota car is the Land Cruiser priced at Rs. 1.47 Cr. The Toyota Fortuner (Rs 27.58 Lakh), Toyota Innova Crysta (Rs 14.83 Lakh), Toyota Platinum Etios (Rs 6.9 Lakh) are the most popular cars from Toyota. Upcoming Toyota Cars that are expected to launch in 2019/2020 include Rush, C-HR.
Toyota Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Toyota Fortuner||Rs. 27.58 - 33.28 Lakh*|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||Rs. 14.83 - 23.24 Lakh*|
|Toyota Platinum Etios||Rs. 6.9 - 8.94 Lakh*|
|Toyota Yaris||Rs. 9.29 - 14.07 Lakh*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Rs. 1.47 Cr*|
|Toyota Camry||Rs. 36.95 Lakh*|
|Toyota Corolla Altis||Rs. 16.45 - 20.19 Lakh*|
|Toyota Prius||Rs. 45.09 Lakh*|
|Toyota Etios Liva||Rs. 5.58 - 7.78 Lakh*|
|Toyota Etios Cross||Rs. 6.5 - 8.02 Lakh*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||Rs. 96.3 Lakh*|
Toyota Car Models
- Rs.27.58 - 33.28 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol10.01 to 15.04 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.14.83 - 23.24 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol10.75 to 13.68 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.6.9 - 8.94 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.78 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.9.29 - 14.07 Lakh*Petrol17.1 to 17.8 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.1.47 Cr*Diesel11.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.36.95 Lakh*Petrol19.16 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.16.45 - 20.19 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.28 to 21.43 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.45.09 Lakh*Petrol26.27 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.5.58 - 7.78 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.71 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.6.5 - 8.02 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.78 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.96.3 Lakh*Diesel11.0 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Toyota Cars
About Toyota Cars
Toyota Motor Corporation was established in Japan in 1937 and in the post-war era of industrial upheaval, it became the largest vehicle manufacturer in the country. It began operating in India since the late 1990s as the entity official known as Toyota Kirloskar Motors. It has two manufacturing plants, both in Bidadi, with a total production capacity of upto 3.1 lakh units a year. A certain volume of units are manufactured for export purposes too while models like the Prius, Prado and Land Cruiser are imported as CBUs.
Toyota cars are known for their reliability and durability even in India. Their most popular models here include the Corolla Altis sedan, the Innova Crysta premium MPV and the Fortuner premium SUV. Toyota currently has a network of nearly 300 dealers across the country for sales and service for the convenience of new and existing customers.
Find Toyota Car Dealers in your City
Toyota News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid: First Look
We get in and around the new Camry at its launch to see what’s new
- Spec Comparison: 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid Vs Honda Accord Hybrid
The new Camry is available in a single variant which is priced at Rs 36.95 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India)
- Toyota Camry Old Vs New: Major Differences
The new Camry is available in a single variant in India, which is priced at Rs 36.95 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India)
- 2019 Toyota Camry Launched In India At Rs 36.95 lakh
The tenth-gen Camry has been launched, but only in its hybrid avatar
- New Toyota Camry 2019 Launch Tomorrow
The new-gen sedan is bigger, better equipped and looks better too
- Toyota Yaris vs Hyundai Verna vs Honda City: Petrol Automatic Comparison Review
Does Toyota’s midsize sedan have what it takes to draw you away from stalwarts like the Honda City a...
- Toyota Yaris: First Drive Review
Toyota customers have always been willing to pay a premium for the trust that comes with this brand’...
- Toyota Prius Hybrid: Detailed Review
Is the Prius now a better everyday machine, or is it just a bold statement?...
- Toyota Fortuner Petrol Review
The Fortuner petrol is a rare body-on-frame petrol SUV in India. Is it a worthy alternative to the d...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour: Comparison Review
Two of India's most popular heavy-weights go head-to-head. Who comes out as the winner?...
Latest Reviews on Toyota Cars
The gutsy look with fancy but fashionable sitting provision coupled with lot many modern friendly facilities make this car a true friend when other vehicles of the same c...
Recently Asked User Questions about Toyota
Q. When will this car launch in Maharastra? I want to purchase this car.Add Your Answer
Q. What is the price of Innova Crysta head lights?Add Your Answer
Toyota Further Research
Popular Toyota Used Cars