Toyota car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 5.58 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the Etios Liva. The most expensive car in Toyota's lineup is the Land Cruiser, priced at Rs. 1.46 Cr for its top variant. In total, Toyota has 12 models on sale in India. The Toyota Glanza, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Innova Crysta are amongst the most popular cars in their respective segments. Upcoming Toyota cars in India include the Vellfire,Corolla 2020,C-HR.
Toyota Cars Price List (2019) in India
|Toyota Glanza||Rs. 7.21 - 8.9 Lakh*|
|Toyota Fortuner||Rs. 27.83 - 33.85 Lakh*|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||Rs. 14.93 - 23.47 Lakh*|
|Toyota Yaris||Rs. 8.65 - 14.07 Lakh*|
|Toyota Etios Liva||Rs. 5.58 - 7.77 Lakh*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||Rs. 1.46 Cr*|
|Toyota Corolla Altis||Rs. 16.45 - 20.19 Lakh*|
|Toyota Camry||Rs. 37.5 Lakh*|
|Toyota Prius||Rs. 45.09 Lakh*|
|Toyota Platinum Etios||Rs. 6.89 - 9.13 Lakh*|
|Toyota Etios Cross||Rs. 6.5 - 8.02 Lakh*|
|Toyota Land Cruiser Prado||Rs. 96.3 Lakh*|
Toyota Car Models
- Rs.7.21 - 8.9 Lakh*Petrol19.56 to 23.87 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.27.83 - 33.85 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol10.01 to 15.04 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.14.93 - 23.47 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol10.75 to 13.68 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.8.65 - 14.07 Lakh*Petrol17.1 to 17.8 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.5.58 - 7.77 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol17.71 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.1.46 Cr*Diesel11.0 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.16.45 - 20.19 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol14.28 to 21.43 kmplManual/Automatic
- Rs.37.5 Lakh*Petrol19.16 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.45.09 Lakh*Petrol26.27 kmplAutomatic
- Rs.6.89 - 9.13 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.78 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.6.5 - 8.02 Lakh*Diesel/Petrol16.78 to 23.59 kmplManual
- Rs.96.3 Lakh*Diesel11.0 kmplAutomatic
Upcoming Toyota Cars
About Toyota Cars
Toyota Motor Corporation was established in Japan in 1937 and in the post-war era of industrial upheaval, it became the largest vehicle manufacturer in the country. It began operating in India since the late 1990s as the entity official known as Toyota Kirloskar Motors. It has two manufacturing plants, both in Bidadi, with a total production capacity of upto 3.1 lakh units a year. A certain volume of units are manufactured for export purposes too while models like the Prius, Prado and Land Cruiser are imported as CBUs.
Toyota cars are known for their reliability and durability even in India. Their most popular models here include the Corolla Altis sedan, the Innova Crysta premium MPV and the Fortuner premium SUV. Toyota currently has a network of nearly 300 dealers across the country for sales and service for the convenience of new and existing customers.
Find Toyota Car Dealers in your City
Toyota News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
Latest Reviews on Toyota Cars
It is great to drive Toyota Glanza. In some hatchback cars, you feel the shifting of gears, but in this car, you don't feel such things. It is same like baleno but gl...
Toyota Glanza is great for self-drive. The Toyota Glanza automatic is absolutely smooth. It is not a low car which usually is in this segment. Spacious for back seat trav...
Well, Toyota Innova Crysta is the most perfect car anyone can ask for, the car is the perfect balance between power, luxury, and practicality. Well, it does get a little ...
Recently Asked User Questions about Toyota
- 1 Answer
Toyota Further Research
Popular Toyota Used Cars in New Delhi