Jetta Latest Update
Volkswagen has revealed the seventh-gen Jetta at the 2018 Detroit Motor Show. The previous generation sedan was silently discontinued from the Indian market late last year. The brand new model has been shifted to VW’s popular MQB platform and packs plenty of additional goodies over the sixth-gen model. Only a single engine option, the 1.4-litre TSI turbocharged petrol, of the new Jetta has been confirmed as of now with two transmission options: a standard 6-speed manual and an optional 8-speed DSG automatic (dual-clutch). Check it out in detail, including its possible India launch here.
Volkswagen Jetta News
The seventh-gen Jetta is based on VW’s MQB platform and packs plenty of additional features
The 2018 seventh-generation model features a swooping roofline to give it the character of a coupe
The world premiere of the seventh-generation Volkswagen Jetta has been confirmed for the 2018 Detroit Motor Show in January
Like its cousin, the Octavia, the seventh-generation Volkswagen Jetta is expected to move to VW Group’s MQB platform
The all-new Jetta is expected to make its global debut in the USA later this year.
Volkswagen Jetta Images and Videos
- 8:33Volkswagen Jetta Diesel MT | Expert Review | CarDekho.com
- 2:262015 Volkswagen Jetta :: WalkAround :: ZigWheels
- 3:15Volkswagen Jetta TSI Review
- 5:33Volkswagen Jetta
- 6:25Facelifted Hyundai Verna, Honda Amaze and VW Jetta reviewed - Volkswagen Videos
- 13:442012 Chevrolet Cruze Vs Renault Fluence Vs Volkswagen Jetta | Comparison Test - Volkswagen Videos
- 1:5The all new Volkswagen Jetta in India
- 0:34New Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Jetta Price
Volkswagen Jetta User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The Jetta, launched in India in mid-2011,and am buying a car in 2013and this car is so good.As is the norm, this is a mid-life facelift for the sixth-generation sedan. Th...
I love this car. I bought VW Jetta Highline 2.0 TDI MT after too many research and test drives of various cars ( Cruze, Skoda Octivia, and Toyota Corolla Altis) but my fi...
One of the many pleasant aspects of the Jetta is its surprises. Like the body coloured electrically adjustable rear-view mirrors with turn indicators as well as the Bi-Xe...
Look and Style I have been forced to write to you so that you are aware of what is happening at volkswagen india Goa service Centre.PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS CAR UNLESS THE...
Look and Style: Last week my friend bought Volkswagen Jetta and he is very much impressed by the overall performance of the sedan car. Car provides true German artistry a...
My car's AC stopped working after 2-yrs and I was asked to pay 70k. I emailed the company many times but there was no response. They just don't care. You are lef...
Look and Style: A good looking car, 7layer coating of paint is fabulous, Daytime running lamps LEDs make it different from any other car or else most people assume it to ...
Mileage of Volkswagen Jetta
The claimed ARAI mileage: Volkswagen Jetta Diesel is 19.33 kmpl | Volkswagen Jetta Petrol is 14.69 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Honda CivicRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 20, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Kia StingerRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 01, 2020
- Tata Tigor EVRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019
- Hyundai Santro 2018Rs.3.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 23, 2018
- Tata HarrierRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019