Nissan Sunny Prices and Variants: The Nissan Sunny is available in three variants: XE, XL and XV, for both petrol and diesel. Its prices start from Rs 6.99 lakh and go up to Rs 9.43 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Nissan Sunny Engine and Transmission: The Sunny can be had with a 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. While the petrol engine makes 99PS of maximum power and 134Nm of peak torque, the diesel engine is good for 86PS/200Nm. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. However, the petrol engine is also offered with a CVT in the top-spec XV variant. The fuel economy figures for the sedan stand at 16.95kmpl and 22.71kmpl for petrol and diesel respectively. The petrol CVT is a bit more efficient than its manual counterpart and has a mileage of 17.5kmpl.
Nissan Sunny Features: In the top-spec variant, the Sunny gets features such as a 2-DIN audio system, leather seats, tilt-adjustable steering, electrically adjustable ORVMs, automatic climate control, push-button start and rear parking camera with sensors. For safety, the Sunny is equipped with driver-side airbag, ABS with EBD and brake assist as standard. The front passenger airbag is available only in the top two variants.
Nissan Sunny price list (Variants)
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
|XE D1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.71 kmpl||Rs.7.82 Lakh*|
|XL D1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.71 kmpl|
|XV D1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.71 kmpl||Rs.9.5 Lakh*|
|XE P1498 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.95 kmpl||Rs.6.99 Lakh*|
|XL P1498 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.95 kmpl||Rs.7.92 Lakh*|
|XV CVT1498 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.97 kmpl||Rs.9.44 Lakh*|
Sunny User Reviews
- Very Good413
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Remember that Caaaaar ad back in 2011? I hope most of us know about that. Nissan Sunny was the first sedan from ...Read More...20
Comparison - Fiat Linea Vs Maruti Dzire Vs Nissan Sunny Fiat Linea is a car of a superior class. It is outrightl...Read More...268
Compare Nissan Sunny with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Nissan Sunny
Things We Like in Sunny
- Accommodating 490-litre boot offers enough space for the whole family’s luggage.
- Good interior fit and finish quality.
- Comfortable seats, easy ingress and smooth ride quality. The Sunny is ideal for chauffeur-driven owners.
- Fuel-efficient engines whether you buy the diesel or petrol.
- Fantastic cabin space makes it a great car for 5 occupants.
Things We Don't Like in Sunny
- Diesel engine doesn’t get the option of an automatic transmission.
- Petrol engine offers average mid-range and top-end performance.
- Car feels outdated when compared to its rivals. Been in the same generation since 2011.
Stand Out Features
Multiple airbags (dual-front, along with side airbags)
Abundance of rear legroom
Mileage of Nissan Sunny
The claimed ARAI mileage: Nissan Sunny Diesel is 22.71 kmpl | Nissan Sunny Petrol is 16.95 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Nissan Sunny Petrol is 17.97 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Nissan Sunny
- 4:27Nisssan Sunny Automatic India Review
- 7:52014 Nissan Sunny First Drive in India
- 6:152014 Nissan Sunny Facelift | Comprehensive Review
- 19:168 Car Showdown | Mid-Size Sedan Comparison Test | Autocar India - Nissan Videos
- 5:32Catch glimpse of Nissan Sunny on CNBC
- December Magic Offer - Sunny
- 6:212014 Nissan Sunny - First Drive Review
- 0:48Nissan Sunny TVC
Nissan Sunny in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Nissan Sunny
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive home Nissan Sunny at 3.99% Rate of I...