Key Specs of Toyota Yaris
|Mileage (upto)||17.8 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1496 cc|
Toyota Yaris Price: The Toyota Yaris is priced in the range of Rs 8.75 lakh and 14.07 lakh (ex-showroom India).
Toyota Yaris engines and variants: The Toyota Yaris is available in four variants - J, G, V and VX. All variants come with a choice of either a 6-speed manual or a CVT auto (paddle shifters). The Toyota Yaris is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine, while there's no diesel engine on offer as of now. The 1.5-litre petrol motor puts out 108PS of max power and 140Nm of peak torque. Though power figures are slightly lesser than the petrol versions of the Honda City and the Hyundai Verna, the Yaris doesn't feel underpowered by any means. To know more about Yaris' variants click here.
Toyota Yaris safety features and equipment list: The Toyota Yaris packs seven airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, disc brakes on all four wheels and ISOFIX child seat anchors as standard. That’s class-leading! Also on offer are projector headlamps, daytime running LEDs, a 7-inch infotainment system, tail lamps with LED graphics, auto climate control with roof-mounted rear AC vents and a powered driver’s seat.
Toyota Yaris price list (Variants)
|J1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.8.75 Lakh*|
|J CVT1496 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.8 kmpl||Rs.9.95 Lakh*|
|G1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.10.56 Lakh*|
|V1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.11.7 Lakh*|
|G CVT1496 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.8 kmpl||Rs.11.76 Lakh*|
|V CVT1496 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.8 kmpl||Rs.12.9 Lakh*|
|VX1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 17.1 kmpl||Rs.12.85 Lakh*|
|VX CVT1496 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.8 kmpl||Rs.14.07 Lakh*|
- Petrol Version
Toyota Yaris User Reviews
- Very Good43
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Toyota is bringing yet another global product to the Indian market which will spark the competition in the alrea...Read More...2311
Compare Toyota Yaris with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Toyota Yaris
Things We Like in Yaris
- Standard safety includes 7 airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist and ISOFIX. Higher variants add tyre pressure warning, hill-start assist, front parking sensors and more!
- Premium interior quality. Feels like you’re in a car from a segment above
- Easy to use and refined petrol engine. CVT available right from base variant.
- Class-leading ride comfort. Manages bad roads and high speed undulations brilliantly, even with a full passenger load.
- Segment-first features: roof-mounted rear AC vents with ambient lighting, 60:40 split folding rear seats, front parking sensors, acoustic and vibration control glass, solar energy-absorbing windshield with infrared cut off, infotainment system with air gesture control and rear wheel disc brakes.
- Cavernous 476-litre boot with folding rear seats. Will easily accommodate the family’s luggage.
Things We Don't Like in Yaris
- Infotainment system looks aftermarket. Glares under harsh sunlight. Misses out on Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Not a very wide car. Etios has a greater sense of space and can seat 3 in the back with more ease.
- No diesel engine available, period.
- Few feature misses: Reach-adjustable steering, auto-dimming IRVM, LED headlights, sunroof, vanity mirror illumination.
Stand Out Features
Rear wheel disc brakes
Infotainment system with gesture control
Roof-mounted rear AC vents with ambient lighting
Acoustic and vibration control glass
60:40 split folding rear seats
Solar energy-absorbing windshield with infrared cut off
Toyota Yaris Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage: Toyota Yaris Petrol is 17.1 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Toyota Yaris Petrol is 17.8 kmpl.
Toyota Yaris Images and Videos
- 13:58Toyota Yaris vs Honda City vs Hyundai Verna | Automatic Choice? | Petrol AT Comparison Review
Toyota Yaris News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month