Maruti OmniChange car
The Maruti Suzuki Omni is powered by a 3-cylinder, 796cc petrol engine that churns out a maximum power output of 34.7PS and 59Nm of peak torque.
Maruti Omni price list (Variants)
Omni User Reviews
- Very Good45
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
The sole car which has been on a multipurpose mission for a long time from Maruti's portfolio is none other ...Read More...30
Compare Maruti Omni with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Maruti Omni
Things We Like in Omni
- The 0.8-litre engine is known to be frugal and reliable.
- Space. Available as a 5- or 8-seater there’s enough room for the family and their luggage.
- Easy to drive inside the city, easy to park as well.
Things We Don't Like in Omni
- Creature comforts are missing - no power windows, or even air-conditioning.
- Exterior build quality is strictly average.
- No safety features offered at all.
Stand Out Features
Price. It is the most affordable 8-seater on sale in India today.
Mileage of Maruti Omni
The claimed ARAI mileage: Maruti Omni Petrol is 16.8 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Maruti Omni
- 0:48All New Maruti Omni 2011
- 1:2Maruti Omni - The roomy roadster
Maruti Omni in News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Maruti Omni
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Maruti Omni :- Get Cash Discount up to ...