Key Specs of Hyundai Xcent
|Mileage (upto)||25.4 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1197 cc|
Xcent Latest Update
Hyundai December Offers: Hyundai is offering various benefits including cash discounts, free insurance and exchange bonus across its model lineup. Read more on this here.
Hyundai Xcent Price: Hyundai launched the Xcent facelift in April last year. Priced between Rs 5.63 lakh and Rs 8.67 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), it comes in four variants: E, S, SX and SX(O).
Hyundai Xcent Features: The Xcent is offered with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs, push-button start, rear parking camera with sensors, height adjustable driver seat and tilt steering. It gets dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard.
Hyundai Xcent Engine:The Xcent can be had with both petrol and diesel engines. The 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder diesel engine produces 75PS and 190Nm and is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission. 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine, on the other hand, is puts out 83PS and 114Nm. It can be had with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission. The petrol automatic option is only available with the S variant. While the manual petrol variant has a claimed fuel efficiency of 20.14 kmpl, the automatic variant returns 17.36 kmpl. Diesel variants return a mileage of 25.4 kmpl.
Hyundai Xcent price list (Variants)
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT E1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmpl||Rs.5.63 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT S1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmpl|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi E1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmpl||Rs.6.55 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmpl||Rs.6.94 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT S AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.36 kmpl||Rs.7.22 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi S1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmpl||Rs.7.3 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmpl||Rs.7.71 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmpl||Rs.7.87 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmpl||Rs.8.64 Lakh*|
Expert Review of Hyundai Xcent
Things We Like in Xcent
- Premium interior quality. Feels like you’re in a car from a segment above.
- Easy to use touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. connectivity
- Spacious passenger and luggage space; convenience features very well thought out.
- Peppy diesel engine - extra torque helps it potter around town easily.
- Dual airbags equipped as standard across the range.
Things We Don't Like in Xcent
- Diesel engine is great in the city, but lacks top-end punch for the highway.
- ABS no longer offered as standard. Limited to the top-two variants.
- MID misses out on basic info like a distance-to-empty counter or an average efficiency display.
- Adjustable front headrests, height-adjustable seatbelts, dead-pedal not offered on any variant.
- No diesel automatic offered like the Zest, Dzire and Ameo.
Stand Out Features
Rear AC vents.
Touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink.
Hyundai Xcent Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
Rate your car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Just a couple of hours ago, I test drove the Hyundai Xcent and being a car fanatic I would love to share my views. The front and side profile reminds more of the hatch si...
Look and Style : It looks good with fluidic design Comfort : Not really great, but just like most of the cars in the Indian car market. Pickup : With engine capacity of 1...
I have purchased a New Xcent top end Model with lot of expectations to enjoy on road Sedan Car experience. In my first month experience this car made me fool and I am get...
The rising fuel prices is always a major concern for all,who do not belong to elite class, I am happy that, this concern is addressed by the Korean automobile giant by in...
Hyundai Xcent Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai Xcent Diesel is 25.4 kmpl | Hyundai Xcent Petrol is 20.14 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Hyundai Xcent Petrol is 17.36 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Xcent Videos
- 6:38Hyundai Xcent | Road Test Review | ZigWheels.comMay 19, 2017
- 8:51Hyundai Xcent VS Ford Figo Aspire | Comparison Video | CarDekho.comNov 07, 2015
- 6:52Honda Amaze Vs Hyundai Xcent | Video Comparison | CarDekho.comNov 07, 2015
- 6:49Comparison Video- 2015 Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Vs Hyundai XcentNov 07, 2015
- 6:11Tata Zest vs Hyundai Xcent | Video Comparison | CarDekho.com - Hyundai VideosNov 07, 2015
- 7:18Hyundai Xcent vs Ford Figo Aspire vs Honda Amaze :: Diesel Compact Sedan :: Comparison :: ZigWheelsNov 07, 2015
- 7:23Hyundai XcentNov 07, 2015
- 7:472014 Hyundai Xcent Compact Sedan | First Drive Video ReviewNov 23, 2015
Hyundai Xcent Colours
- Star Dust
- Wine Red
- Marine Blue
- Sleek Silver
- Polar White
Hyundai Xcent Images
Hyundai Xcent News
Missed the festive season deals? Here are some year-end offers for you
While the Grand i10 Sportz diesel is available at a discount of Rs 1.08 lakh, the Xcent S petrol gets a cash discount of Rs 96,000
Both get new cosmetic and utility features in 2 variants
The Xcent will soon come with a 3-year/1-lakh km warranty instead of the existing 2-year/unlimited km package
The 2018 Amaze seems to have done the trick for Honda as it has comfortably settled for the second spot, a position it earlier had to fight for with the Hyundai Xcent
Hyundai Xcent Road Test
With a new look, more power and more features, does the updated Xcent regain its appeal for private car buyers?
About 70 percent of sales in the Mid-segment category of vehicles come from the sub-four meter category of automobiles. This is the most appealing segment to a growing car market like ours. Customers are always looking to upgrade from their hatchbacks and get a small family sedan. There are a few op
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Hyundai Xcent
- Similarly Priced
Almost New Hyundai XcentDriven for less than 2 years and 25000 km
Starting at Rs. 5.4 Lakh
Certified Hyundai Xcent
Starting at Rs. 3.7 Lakh
Budget Hyundai XcentFind Hyundai Xcent at lowest prices in your city
Starting at Rs. 2.75 Lakh
All Used CarsFind the car of your choice with best offers
Starting at Rs. 35,000
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
Drive Home your favorite Hyundai Xcent and...
Hyundai Xcent Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 6.62 - 10.25 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 6.9 - 10.51 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 6.58 - 10.01 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 6.64 - 10.13 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 6.69 - 10.35 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 6.3 - 9.57 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 6.5 - 9.89 Lakh|
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
plz tell can i get an additional airbag for the hyundai xcent kappa s AT because i want an automatic car but need passenger airbag too so plz tell that can i get an passenger airbag on demand for this model or not?
i drive fr around 12 to 15 K kms in an year, planning to buy Hyundai Xcent S petrol, can you share what is actual milage of car in city and highway, howz car performance wise, should i consider diesel version?
Dear Car Dekho Team, I like to buy a new petrol car and my budget is Max 6 lacs. My preference is to go with Hyndui or Maruti Suzuki. I made a comparison among Swift (LXI-O) Hyundai Xcent 1.2 VTVT and Swift desire VXI. Now all the car shows its different feature, please suggest me the suitable model with good feature and sustanibility. My average travelling/day is approx 10kms. Thank You, Sarvesh Gupta.