Hyundai XcentChange car
Key Specs of Hyundai Xcent
|Engine||1120 cc - 1197 cc|
|Power||73.97 - 82 bhp|
|Transmission||Manual / Automatic|
|Mileage||17.36 - 25.4 kmpl|
|Fuel||CNG / Petrol / Diesel|
Explore Price of Xcent Alternatives
Hyundai Xcent price list (Variants)
|Xcent Prime T Plus CNG BSIV1197 cc, Manual, CNG, 25.4 km/kgDISCONTINUED||Rs.5.37 Lakh*|
|Xcent Facelift1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 19.1 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.5.50 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT E1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.5.81 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT E Plus1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.5.93 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT S1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.6.44 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi E1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.6.73 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi E Plus1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.6.83 Lakh*|
|Xcent CRDi Prime T Plus1120 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.6.95 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.7.06 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT S AT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.36 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.7.34 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi S1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.7.42 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX Option1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 20.14 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.7.82 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.7.99 Lakh*|
|Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX Option1186 cc, Manual, Diesel, 25.4 kmplDISCONTINUED||Rs.8.75 Lakh*|
Pros & Cons of Hyundai Xcent Car
Things We Like
- Easy to use touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. connectivity
- Premium interior quality. Feels like you’re in a car from a segment above.
- Spacious passenger and luggage space; convenience features very well thought out.
- Peppy diesel engine - extra torque helps it potter around town easily.
- Dual airbags equipped as standard across the range.
Things We Don't Like
- ABS no longer offered as standard. Limited to the top-two variants.
- Diesel engine is great in the city, but lacks top-end punch for the highway.
- MID misses out on basic info like a distance-to-empty counter or an average efficiency display.
- Adjustable front headrests, height-adjustable seatbelts, dead-pedal not offered on any variant.
- No diesel automatic offered like the Zest, Dzire and Ameo.
Stand Out Features
Touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink.
Rear AC vents.
Specification of Hyundai Xcent
|ARAI Mileage||25.4 kmpl|
|City Mileage||19.04 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1186|
|No. of cylinder||3|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||73.97bhp@4000rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||190.25nm@1750-2250rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||43|
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)||165mm|
Hyundai Xcent Car News & Updates
- Latest News
- Must Read Articles
- Car News That Mattered This Week (Nov 27 - Dec 1): New Launches And Unveils, Spy Shots And Teasers, And More
The third-generation Duster was unveiled last week, while we also got update on Kia’s facelifted subcompact SUV
Hyundai is not offering any benefits on models like the Aura, Kona Electric and Venue
The carmaker is offering discounts of up to Rs 2.5 lakh on its lineup
- Hyundai Aura vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze vs Ford Aspire vs Tata Tigor vs VW Ameo vs Hyundai Xcent: Specification Comparison
Hyundai recently unveiled the Aura along with its specifications. So, we decided to help you figure out how it will fare against its rivals
How different is the new Aura from its predecessor? We find out
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
- All (311)
- Looks (64)
- Comfort (92)
- Mileage (95)
- Engine (43)
- Interior (29)
- Space (54)
- Price (35)
- More ...
- View All Xcent Reviews
Hyundai Xcent Car Latest Update
Latest Update: Hyundai is expected to launch a CNG variant of the Xcent soon.
Hyundai Xcent Price: Hyundai launched the facelifted Xcent in April last year. Priced between Rs 5.81 lakh and Rs 8.79 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), it comes in four variants: E, S, SX and SX(O).
Hyundai Xcent Engine:The Xcent can be had with both petrol and diesel engines. The 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder diesel engine produces 75PS and 190Nm and is paired with a 5-speed manual transmission. The 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder petrol engine, on the other hand, puts out 83PS and 114Nm. It can be had with either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission. The petrol automatic option is only available with the S variant. While the manual petrol variant has a claimed fuel efficiency of 20.14 kmpl, the automatic variant returns 17.36 kmpl. Diesel variants return a mileage of 25.4 kmpl.
Hyundai Xcent Features: The Xcent is offered with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs, push-button start, rear parking camera with sensors, height adjustable driver seat and tilt steering. It gets dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard.
Hyundai Xcent Competition: The Xcent competes with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Tata Tigor, Honda Amaze, Ford Aspire, Volkswagen Ameo and the Tata Zest. While it is a successor to the Xcent, the latter will soldier on alongside just like the Grand i10 Nios and the Grand i10. While the Aura is a successor to the Xcent, the latter will continue to be sold alongside the Aura just like the Grand i10 Nios and the Grand i10.
Hyundai Xcent Mileage
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai Xcent Diesel is 25.4 kmpl . Hyundai Xcent Petrol variant has a mileage of 20.14 kmpl . Hyundai Xcent CNG variant has a mileage of 25.4 km/kg.The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variants: Hyundai Xcent Petrol is 17.36 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai Xcent Road Test
About 70 percent of sales in the Mid-segment category of vehicles come from the sub-four meter category of automobiles. This is the most appealing segment to a growing car market like ours. Customers are always looking to upgrade from their hatchbacks and get a small family sedan. There are a few op
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Is it available ?
What should be the resale value of Hyundai Xcent 2014 petrol base model?
I want Hyundai Verna Top Model BS 6 diesel engine
What are the interior feature and what are the accessories provided?
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai StariaRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024
- Hyundai Creta 2024Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2024
- Hyundai StargazerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2024Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 16, 2024