Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
- All (310)
- Mileage (94)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (64)
- Comfort (91)
- Engine (42)
- Interior (29)
- Power (38)
I wanted to buy a mid-sized car with comforts suitable for long drives in below 1200 CC petrol cars. I 10 and I 20 rear seats was extremely bumpy. So was the case for Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The rear suspension was bad for elderly people in the above cars. I purchased this car (Sx model) in 2017 and decided to wait for 3 years before giving a review....
Despite giving the best cooling, I still consider the AC as a failure in Xcent. I have been using Xcent Diesel since 2015. Most of my usage is within the city for office commute and weekend trips to nearby places putting it close to 1000 km per month on average. The car usually performs well within city. But on highways, the car usually struggles b...
Hyundai Xcent is a car built for and to be used by the executive class only..at the moment when I bought it, it had great features as per cost factors. The car is ok with performance on CNG, but the performance of petrol is somewhere better than market standards.
About: I am the second owner of the Hyundai Accent Executive 2010 for the past 5 years. So, let's start with my experience of owning this car. I will not be giving the specifications as you can get it on the internet. I'll be sharing my experience. Exteriors:- At the price tag with which Accent was launched, it's exteriors are up to the mark, whe...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
Xcent is a very good vehicle at its specifications and design. I was using this for the past 4 years and I am pretty much happy with it.
Its an economy vehicle, all basic things of car it fulfills. Good mileage, better road stability, satisfactory ground clearance, big boot space, alloy wheels, Bluetooth connectivity, 4 door power windows, automatic RV mirror, seat height adjustment, tilt steering, reverse sensor.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Xcent
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi ECurrently ViewingRs.6,73,261*EMI: Rs. 14,66125.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SCurrently ViewingRs.7,42,033*EMI: Rs. 16,13025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,98,558*EMI: Rs. 17,35025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.8,75,3,58*EMI: Rs. 18,99025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT ECurrently ViewingRs.5,81,078*EMI: Rs. 12,12420.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SCurrently ViewingRs.6,43,769*EMI: Rs. 13,79120.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,546*EMI: Rs. 15,08920.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT S ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,734*EMI: Rs. 15,68617.36 kmplAutomatic
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,82,346*EMI: Rs. 16,69720.14 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
I want Hyundai Verna Top Model BS 6 diesel engine
What are the interior feature and what are the accessories provided?
What is the price of Xcent right side axle?
Hyundai Xcent is a front well drive or rear weal drive?
What is the tyre size of Hyundai Xcent?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Hyundai Xcent?
Does Hyundai Xcent have automatic climate control?
Does the Hyundai Xcent have a sunroof?
On Hyundai Xcent :- Cash Discount up to Rs...
Trending Hyundai Cars