On Road Price of Audi Q8 in Kankavli
Audi Q8 On Road Price in Kankavli
**Audi Q8 Price is not available in Kankavli, Currently showing price in Pune
55 TFSI Quattro(Petrol) (Base Model)
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.5,43,304|
|On-Road Price in Pune :(Not Available in Kankavli)||Rs.1,57,39,736*|
Audi Q8 Price in Kankavli
Audi Q8 price in Kankavli start at Rs. 1.33 Cr. The lowest price model is Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro and the most priced model of Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro priced at Rs. 1.33 Cr. Visit your nearest Audi Q8 showroom in Kankavli for best offers. Compared primarily with Volvo XC90 price in Kankavli starting Rs. 80.9 Lakh and Porsche Cayenne price in Kankavli starting Rs. 1.19 Cr.
|Q8 55 TFSI Quattro||Rs. 1.33 Cr*|
Compare Prices of Q8 Alternatives
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The on-road price of Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro in New Delhi is Rs 1,53,38,951.
- A.The RTO Charges for the Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro in New Delhi will be Rs 13,35,950.
- A.The Insurance Charges for the Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro in New Delhi will be Rs 5,43,304.
- A.The on-road price of the automatic variant Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro in New Delhi is Rs 1,53,38,951.
- A.The Downpayment of Audi Q8 55 TFSI Quattro is ₹ 15.34 Lakh and the EMI is ₹ 2.91 Lakh.
Q8 price in nearby cities
|Porvorim||Rs. 1.58 Cr|
|Panaji||Rs. 1.58 Cr|
|Goa||Rs. 1.58 Cr|
|Pune||Rs. 1.57 Cr|
|Navi Mumbai||Rs. 1.57 Cr|
|Mumbai||Rs. 1.57 Cr|
|Thane||Rs. 1.57 Cr|
|Mangalore||Rs. 1.66 Cr|
Price User Reviews of Audi Q8
- All (10)
- Price (2)
- Mileage (1)
- Comfort (2)
- Seat (1)
- Safety (2)
- Airbags (1)
- Cabin (1)
- More ...
- View All Q8 Price Reviews
Trending Audi Cars
Audi Q8 News
It will take over from the Q7 as Audi’s flagship SUV in India
Apart from these two, Audi also plans to launch a few more cars, including the all electric e-tron SUV
The new flagship SUV from Audi is powered by a 3.0-litre diesel engine
We think that the Q8’s new single frame octagonal grille might soon trickle down to other SUVs in Audi's lineup
The Q8 will sit above the popular Q7 SUV in Audi’s global lineup and will compete with the likes of the Mercedes GLE Coupe and the BMW X6