It has been 4 years since I bought Volkswagen polo, I bought it as a gift for my father though but eventually I left driving my other car and got so comfortable with Polo (Sorry Dad , and thanks for never complaining about using my car).
There is just only one thing that I don't like about this car is it's ground clearance, rear side would bump every then & now on speed breakers. And I am mentioning about this only consequence in the beginning b'coz , in rest of my review it is all good that I am going to write.
1. I am just so comfortable and secure driving this car that I have driven it at a speed of 164 km/hr on Taj Expressway. I drove at this speed for around 4-5 minutes only though but I never felt like decelerating at any moment. May it my commute from Delhi to my Noida or my regular trips from Delhi to Haridwar , I enjoy driving Polo.
2. Looks , I really appreciate and prefer sober looks. Neither do I prefer shiny clothes nor shiny shoes. Polo has the same, the people with other cars would never ever give you a inferiority look if you are driving a Polo (even they may be driving a 3 fold costly car then Polo). i have driven several other cars, but people do respect polo on the road. Just like as the new advertisement of Polo goes.
3. Solid built of the car, I still remember the day I went to test drive the Polo. The executive who was helping me with the features of the Polo while talking about the built of the car slammed the door of the car as hard he could (now I have heard this from many people that the car was demonstrated the same way to them as well), and I agree to that it would have been like that only.. Why? Because the car is really that solid!!
4. Boot Space, As I had mentioned that I travel regularly to Haridwar I travel with my father, mom , wife and my lovely 4 year old son and trust me on this I never had to ask my family to keep even a single small baggage in front. I would always keep everything in the boot.
5. Consistent Mileage & decent maintenance, I have been getting a consistent mileage with the car since last 4 years, it has never deviated much. And the a maintenance of 10,000 INR approx every year really doesn't hits your pocket and is better than other brands, I mean take an example of my other car.. I spend 6500 every six months on it.
I was nervous when buying Volkswagen for the very first time , but I am quite comfortable with buying Vento once my Polo completes 5 years.
I am utterly disappointed with the new VW Polo MY 15 which was deliver...
If you want to buy safe n secure car with all basic features, good bra...
This car is a true legend in all cases. 1st of all the looks are bril...
Look and Style : Understated, Simple, Sober yet Classy. Comfort: Good...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals