Best in Class
Most stylish in its class. It has extremely comfortable rear seats, I guarantee you will sleep in minutes after sitting. The Picks up is faster than Cruze and Civic. Full tank once and forget 17 in city and 19 on the highway. Music system, Drive smoothness, Automated cockpit for the driver, Rear AC vents and controls, 8 airbags. Needs to improve the rear hump rest overall experience is best.
- 11 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Jetta
need to buy
Volkswagen Jetta User Reviews
- All (21)
- Mileage (10)
- Performance (4)
- Looks (13)
- Comfort (13)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (5)
- Power (9)
- More ...
Our 2009 Hyundai Verna VGT SX was nearing the end of its useable life. It was a lemon right from the start. This car kept on giving us problems from day one including a b...
Drove the VW Jetta TDi Highline with the DSG transmission recently. This car feels solid like any other German engineered machines. The car is well quipped with a flappy...
I love this car. I bought VW Jetta Highline 2.0 TDI MT after too many research and test drives of various cars ( Cruze, Skoda Octivia, and Toyota Corolla Altis) but my fi...
- View All Jetta Reviews
Trending Volkswagen Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 22, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Toyota VellfireRs.75.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 30, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- Mahindra Bolero 2020Rs.8.3 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020