Best in Class
Best in Class
Most stylish in its class. It has extremely comfortable rear seats, I guarantee you will sleep in minutes after sitting. The Picks up is faster than Cruze and Civic. Full tank once and forget 17 in city and 19 on the highway. Music system, Drive smoothness, Automated cockpit for the driver, Rear AC vents and controls, 8 airbags. Needs to improve the rear hump rest overall experience is best.
- 12 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Volkswagen Jetta
need to buy
Volkswagen Jetta User Reviews
- All (24)
- Mileage (10)
- Performance (4)
- Looks (14)
- Comfort (14)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (5)
- Power (9)
- More ...
Our 2009 Hyundai Verna VGT SX was nearing the end of its useable life. It was a lemon right from the start. This car kept on giving us problems from day one including a b...
I love this car. I bought VW Jetta Highline 2.0 TDI MT after too many research and test drives of various cars ( Cruze, Skoda Octivia, and Toyota Corolla Altis) but my fi...
One of the many pleasant aspects of the Jetta is its surprises. Like the body coloured electrically adjustable rear-view mirrors with turn indicators as well as the Bi-Xe...
- View All Jetta Reviews
Trending Volkswagen Cars
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2021
- Volkswagen VirtusRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 31, 2021
- Volkswagen Passat 2020Rs.30.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 10, 2020
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2021Rs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 10, 2021
- Volkswagen Vento 2021Rs.13.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2021