TOP car

By for Tata Zest 2016-10-20 18:30:56.0
  • Appearance

I had purchased my TATA zest XT in December 2016, It is definitely 10mths.old baby without any trouble whatsoever. My white XT baby is quite a looker and pride in small town like Dibrugarh. It really gets wowed image factor and gets many appreciation like, your car looks pretty, stunning, beautiful and so on....looks can be deceptive. But I am also fully satisfied with my driving requirements and Revotron engine even in eco mode is truly responsive. Engine noise and vibration is really well insulated and driving environments is intoxicating with Harmain and Kadron 8 speaker touch music system with mobile connected GPRS, everything looks like that of high end premium car concepts. My hands free bluetooth communication makes my life so much easier for answering frequent calls in heavy traffic or unruly small town traffic hassles, no more worrying of answering mobile calls. In this car segment ZEST XT also had offering for projector headlights, truly inspiring night driving made much easier. Its eye catching DRL lamps may be doing something unusual attention because many had thought that I am driving my car with headlights on and some even had stopped me pointing finger to my DRL lights . Anyway best part of this car driving point is its tall boy image with high ground clearance like that of SUV 170c.m. it is good for a bad zig zag road and negotiation of flood like situation. Best part is I had visited TATA service centre only for my first service i.e. free service and I had faced no any hassles or problem from my car dealer i.e. Sudarshan Motors (TATA), Dibrugarh, ASSAM. Anyway thank god until now my car still is like a new with not a single scratch, I would like to thank TATA motor for this lovely car. By the way, I was a NRI and had driven different cars like ISUZU sedan, Toyota Tercel, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Nissan Sunny, Toyota Camry, and my last own car was Hyundai TUCSON all in new condition while I was living in Saudi Arabia. Therefore, my recommendation for TATA zest is truly emotional and it gives you the best features and comfort at the very competitive price and it is truly nothing inferior to any one of these above mentioned car models. In fact, I had also driven SWIFT vdi for atleast 3yrs. but that car really does work but nothing special car only basic features. That is why my choice for TATA zest XT will get me no wrong guys. I like compact and premium feel features with VFM car, simply buying names only because, it is from Maruti/ Hyundai..aha.. thats not my way! In KSA driving Suzuki car is like a fool and even my hyundai Tucson was looked upon like a poor man's car, Saudi thinks Suzuki means high spare and service cost with no resale value and of course Hyundai, oh Korean car means synonymous with bad quality. Tata Zest takes on these overrated car names. It is truly a good product and I hope this impression will last longer and support MADE IN INDIA product.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this February