TATA Zest Petrol - 6000 KM, 1 year, 3 months experience - Horrible Car

By for Tata Zest 2016-02-16 15:57:43.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks

Cons : everything

Look and Style: Good

Comfort: Zero

Pickup: Bad

Mileage: Have not measured yet.

Best Features: Nothing

Needs to improve: Quality of material fitted in the car.

Overall Experience: It is now 1 years and 3 months since I have owned this horrible car (6000 KM). Not able to dispose-off even.

Every time some problem comes with the car and when I think of TATA SERVICE Center, a torturous feeling comes in the mind. The Staff is not trained and is never bothered about wastage of valuable time of customers.

Recently, I had to visit TATA service center due to starting problem in TATA ZEST car. At first service, the supervisor told me that it is due to foot mat. But when I protested, he started the car and it started. He said, "where is the problem?". I again tried to convince him that since last one week this starting problem is recurring. Then he switched off and on 4-5 times and ultimately the problem surfaced.

This problem had come within 2 months of buying this car and after wasting of my full day at service center, I was told that wire is loose and it was fixed.

Ultimately, I had to get buy a new battery (it pained me a lot that within 1 year 3 months and after running 6000 km, I had to change the battery).

Due to this, I am forced to write fully aware of the fact that TATA is least bothered about after sale service or the problem faced by their customers. But, by writing my review, at least readers can be warned from getting trapped in this situation, which I am facing.