It is a ultimate Car. Go for It :)

By for Tata Zest 2016-08-11 16:57:57.0
  • Appearance

People have been asking me why I chose Tata Zest when there are other offering available in the market . Well to start with every individual has their own way of choosing a car and it totally depends on an individual choice and the requirement.

I have test driven 7-8 Cars between hatchback and Compact Sedan But I loved the zest the most. My requirement was to have a good interior and a strong built car but to my surprise that Zest has much more to offer in this segment of compact Sedan

To Start with , I have a Zest XT QJT 90 PS,

It has a 1.3 ltr Fiat Sourced engine with 90 ps and 200 Nm of Torque which is available at 1500 Rpm so you won't feel any lag

It has a great seating positions which will give you a commanding position and confidence when you are driving.

It has a solid buit with safety features like ABS, CS , Crash Sensor , Speed sensing Auto locks.

It has a parking sensors which helps a lot while parking or reversing your car.

The Ride quality is amazing as it offers ample leg and head room and under thigh support of the seats will make your ride comfortable. The cabin insulation is good so when the windows are close you won't hear much traffic noise.

It has a comfortable rear seats and ample of leg place and three adult can be seated easily but it miss out on the storage spaces for your small chores and water bottles.

The Harman touch audio system with 8 Speaker would keep you engaged and I bet if any car of this segment or bit higher have the quality audio like zest is offering.

It is good looking car from outside as well , it has a projector headlamps and fog lights and also has DRL's. It has a defogger on the rear window but misses out on the rear wiper.

Don't simply go by anyone's word including mine , I know people will tell you that Tata isn't good and their reputation is not so good , poor service and what not but things are changing for Tata now and they are creating cars with passion now, Test drive yourself to believe it. I am a proud owner of the Zest.