Good Car Poor Mileage

By for Tata Zest 2015-07-09 15:39:08.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Multi Drive and Other features

Cons : Mileage

I have been driving Tata Zest XM model from Jan 2015. I bought ZEST from KHT Motors, Demlur, Bangalore and my registration number ends with 1118. I have given this information to check for my Genuineness.

Most of the reviews are fake here. Even some impressed me before I could decide to buy.

Firstly, I waited to for first free service  and then waited for 5000 kms to complete for getting exact Mileage. THis is what I am dying for these days. See, you think less cost and buy this ZEST then petrol cost, you would paid in next 2-3 years can impact your pocket. I don't know about diesel variant.

Look and Style: Very modern look and style

Comfort: Very comfortable and made for Indian roads

Pickup: Can beat even BMW

Mileage: Like Trucks, 8.6 to 8.9 litre/KM in city drive specially in Bangalore traffic for Petrol version. I don't go or drive on Highway everyday. I drive for office everyday.

Best Features: Multi Drive, its really cool feature.

Needs to improve: Mileage

Overall Experience: If you don't talk about Mileage then best car to drive on Indian roads and a great suspension for rough roads. AC power is also good.

• Narendra Patha |06 Jan,2016 09:53:58 PM

I have taken test drive of this petrol and diesel both i would recommend diesel only it gives handsome milage even with excellent milage and less cost of maintain.i just don' like of front profile of this but overall with price tag i found best drive.