A car that fits your pocket

By for Tata Zest 2016-11-18 22:35:50.0
  • Appearance

A car purchase is like a haphazard situation where there is lot of competition with lot of confusion, and believe me being famous for diesel engine Tata impressed me with his "Revrotron Engine". Yes, you guessed right a trustful petrol engine by TATA.

Tata zest, a car in sub-sedan segment will impress you with its overall look. It doesn't put an impression of box attached to old cars.The exterior of cars is well composed and make it balances with it's curves. With telescopic light and fog lamps in lower models make it accessible to people with any budget.

This car have a nice interiors as compare to other cars in this segment like Amaze and Dezire, except excent. You will get a proper space in front and rear for average height person.

You will get all details about its features from many sources. Let's discuss something which they will never tell you; As i mentioned earlier " A impressive petrol car by Tata", what about its average?? The average of car is an important asset which impact our decision, as per my experience the zest keep its words and will be more friendly with each service. In my recent 300Km trip i got an average of 15km/l without any service. Feeling good.

Hope my review will be helpful for you.