Good car with an accessible price. It has good mileage and durable for long journeys and no to bad in safety and insecurity.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Renault Triber
Renault Triber User Reviews
- All (561)
- Mileage (75)
- Performance (51)
- Looks (176)
- Comfort (95)
- Engine (148)
- Interior (64)
- Power (79)
- More ...
Having driven a Wagon R for 10+ years, and Celerio AMT for 4 years, I was looking for an upgrade in terms of space and style. The obvious candidates were the mini-SUVs? C...
My Renault Triber is not a good car that neither gives you power nor mileage can be perfect in a specific range on speed. If it crosses 90kmph the engine does not perform...
- View All Triber Reviews
Compare Variants of Renault Triber
- Triber RXLCurrently ViewingRs.5,85,500*EMI: Rs. 12,93220.0 kmplManual
- Triber RXECurrently ViewingRs.4,99,000*EMI: Rs. 11,14420.0 kmplManual
- Triber RXL EASY-R AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,18,000*EMI: Rs. 13,97918.2 kmplAutomatic
- Triber RXTCurrently ViewingRs.6,35,500*EMI: Rs. 14,33120.0 kmplManual
- Triber RXT EASY-R AMTCurrently ViewingRs.6,68,000*EMI: Rs. 15,02718.2 kmplAutomatic
- Triber RXZCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,500*EMI: Rs. 15,47420.0 kmplManual
- Triber RXZ EASY-R AMTCurrently ViewingRs.7,22,000*EMI: Rs. 16,17018.2 kmplAutomatic
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Renault Cars
On Renault Triber :- Loyalty Benefits up t...