Rating of Nissan Leaf
NaN/5
Chance to win image iPhone 6s & image vouchers - T&C *

Rate your car

Your Rating is -1.0Edit
Help others by sharing your reviews

Do not buy this car

Look and Style: Looks great. Comfort: If you like cold air blowing on you when it's 50 degrees outside, this car is for you. Pickup: Varies Mileage: Not clear as features to regulate electric use worked intermittently Best Features: The part where I got to give it back after 11 months of use and paid $1500 for the privilegel The technology hasn't been worked out. The dealerships near me didn't have certified technicians to service it. They kept turning me away, even as a light showed no air bag in front seat. Nissan corporate just sent me back to dealershps. Seems they recalled a bunch of Leafs, but wouldn't help me. Other problems persisted for 11 months, during which time, dealerships said i was imagining problem. Corporate office also sought to concoct alternate reality where anything I say couldn't possibly be true. One thing is true: I don't drive this car anymore and now have heat, a/c, a clear understanding of how much energy is left to get to next place and my passenger is safe.

J