Rating of Nissan Leaf

Do not buy this car

J
Jennifer Del
On: Feb 24, 2015 | 737 Views

Look and Style: Looks great.

Comfort: If you like cold air blowing on you when it's 50 degrees outside, this car is for you.

Pickup: Varies

Mileage: Not clear as features to regulate electric use worked intermittently

Best Features: The part where I got to give it back after 11 months of use and paid $1500 for the privilegel

The technology hasn't been worked out. The dealerships near me didn't have certified technicians to service it. They kept turning me away, even as a light showed no air bag in front seat. Nissan corporate just sent me back to dealershps. Seems they recalled a bunch of Leafs, but wouldn't help me. Other problems persisted for 11 months, during which time, dealerships said i was imagining problem. Corporate office also sought to concoct alternate reality where anything I say couldn't possibly be true. One thing is true: I don't drive this car anymore and now have heat, a/c, a clear understanding of how much energy is left to get to next place and my passenger is safe.

Other Leaf Reviews

• A
    Ashish
    On: Feb 02, 2012 | 1437 Views

India is waiting!!!!!!!

Look and Style Excellent Comfort Extremely Pickup Amazing Mileage You cannot fantom any more Best Feat...Read More

• D
    Dinesh
    On: Dec 17, 2011 | 1898 Views

Nissan leaf zero emission car

Look and Style Trendy futuristic design is given to it exteriors that makes the new Nissan Leaf very aerodynami...Read More

Nissan Leaf Further Research