Do not buy this car
Look and Style: Looks great.
Comfort: If you like cold air blowing on you when it's 50 degrees outside, this car is for you.
Mileage: Not clear as features to regulate electric use worked intermittently
Best Features: The part where I got to give it back after 11 months of use and paid $1500 for the privilegel
The technology hasn't been worked out. The dealerships near me didn't have certified technicians to service it. They kept turning me away, even as a light showed no air bag in front seat. Nissan corporate just sent me back to dealershps. Seems they recalled a bunch of Leafs, but wouldn't help me. Other problems persisted for 11 months, during which time, dealerships said i was imagining problem. Corporate office also sought to concoct alternate reality where anything I say couldn't possibly be true. One thing is true: I don't drive this car anymore and now have heat, a/c, a clear understanding of how much energy is left to get to next place and my passenger is safe.
- 8 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other Leaf Reviews
Nissan Leaf Further Research
Other Upcoming Cars
- Jeep RenegadeRs. 10.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 20, 2018
- Maruti Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 20, 2018
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jaguar E PaceRs. 45.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 29, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018