The powerful small hatchback, Maruti Ritz

By for Maruti Ritz from Thane 2012-05-30 11:03:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Price and Power.

Cons : Backside space.

Maruti Ritz is a perfect car to describe the small compact hatchback cars in such an affordable price range. When this car was promoted in the initial stage I was the first who’s not convinced by its features and style but after a long period and with the awesome reviews from the consumers I realize that I was wrong and now I am planning to switch from my old car to the new Hatchback Ritz car. Even though I have Maruti 800 car which was one of the best small car by Maruti till now and nobody can reach the success which created by the Maruti 800 car. I am using it from 2002 and still the car is producing fuel efficiency of around 18 plus, which was fantastic but now the market is changed and I want some new features in my cars so it will be better for me to use a new car. Market is fully loaded with the new small hatchback car as Hyundai I10 and Chevrolet Beat which comes in diesel version. Both these car has strong features and both are doing good business especially Chevrolet Beat which was giving the fuel economy of around 23 plus in diesel, which was great.  Now I am looking forward to Maruti Ritz because of its aero dynamic shape and stylish features. Maruti Ritz Price started from base variant of Rs. 4,16,571 to Rs. 5,73,000 lakh. Mileage of the car is also been great as company is saying that car will offers a fuel average of 18 but let see what exactly it will produce.  So in the end I just want to say that I am planning for this compact car because its time for Hatchback Cars. So anyone who is planning to switch to new car tell me.

• PRAMOD THAKKAR |10 Jun,2012 11:56:19 PM

I am planning to buy a SUV, I am little confused between Scorpio and Tata Safari, Please help me in this regard. Thanks,