Rating of Maruti Ritz

V
Vijendra
for VXi
On: Aug 04, 2010 | 4102 Views

It's sheer pleasure to drive this beauty ?.. I purchased a Ritz Vxi in Aug 2009 and got the original Music System & Remote Locking installed from Maruti dealer itself and since then, I have had several long trips. First, I drove from Jabalpur to Nagpur and back i.e. 620 km in a day without AC during last winter. I am 61 years old & drove this distance very very comfortably. My family was with me. I covered some stretches at 120 kmph. The handling of the car was excellent even at this high speed. The car gave an astonishing 22.8 kmpl. Next time, I drove with my family, from Jabalpur to Delhi and back. I drove Jabalpur to Gwalior (550 km) in 12 hours straight & no fatigue at all. After night stay there, I drove next day from Gwalior to Delhi (350 km) and again no fatigue at all. After a couple of days, I drove back to Jabalpur. We were 4 adults plus two kids in the car along with our baggage etc. The drive was comfortable & smooth. I touched 120 kmph in several stretches & the car behaved excellently ?. No outside noise or vibrations or shakes etc. This time, I used AC right from Jabalpur to Delhi. I got an average of 18 kmpl !! Do I have to say more on the performance of Ritz !! Its good value for money.. I would recommend this car without hesitation.

Other Ritz Reviews