Maruti Ritz: Am impressed!

By for Maruti Ritz from Noida 2010-04-12 09:54:17.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Smooth drive, great interiors, good mileage

Cons : the rear-side looks

I want to purchase a hatchback in the range of 4 to 6 Lakhs and this weekend I took the test drive of Maruti Ritz, as I am a die-hard fan of Maruti cars. As I went to the showroom I saw a green colored Ritz displayed and looking absolutely stunning. After briefed about the basic features I went ahead for the test drive. I must accept that the first feel I had was like heaven. I mean it is so spacious and comfortable, the interiors done amazingly well with beautiful tapestry and comfortable seats. I also loved the front looks of the car, frankly gave me a feel of Innova, the front grill is very smart. As I keyed in the car, it picked-up in seconds, and was so surprisingly smooth. You won't even feel that your feet is making some movement as the synchronization is absolutely perfect. The interiors have got a unique combination of blue and black and the texture used is novel. The leg-space is good and pretty much similar to Maruti Swift. The boot space isn't too big (205 ltrs), but is enough for a small family. I took the test drive of Swift and Ritz on the same day and found Ritz better in terms of interiors, its got a better dashboard, the drive is smoother, and with a mileage of 17kmpl, it certainly scored higher on that front as well. I mean if you are looking for space, driving comfort and mileage definitely go in for Ritz. Frankly, i didn't want to get down from the car as it was cruising when on wheels.

• Radhika |03 May,2010 07:40:22 AM

Hi, I found the review really helpful and am planning to buy a second car soon...now i think I should go in for Ritz..thanks for a great input.

• Rajesh Jani |03 May,2010 12:22:43 PM

I am having Ritz Vxi for six months. My experience is great to be having Ritz. Its most controlled

• bala |15 May,2010 01:21:24 PM

I recently test drove the Maruti Ritz with my family and found it to be simply awesome.I really like the way the interiors has been styled. The dual tone dash board looks cool and quality is very impressive as well.

• Karanesh |11 Jun,2010 08:18:37 PM

I am also owning Ritz only and my whole family was impressed from Day 1 in driving Ritz. It is giving us a mileage of 17 kmpl and that is what makes it more fun to drive for me. I am taking Ritz everyday to office. Driving in city traffic is breeze, because the clutch is good and steering is very light. Also gear shifting is perfect. I have taken Ritz a couple of times to highways, and never before I have got this much secured feeling in any other car, because Ritz is very much planted and extremely stable at high speeds. Maruti Ritz simply rocks folks!!!!

• Sheela |29 Jun,2010 04:23:30 AM

We bought the rocking RITZ just couple of months ago.All i can say its simply value for the money you spent...