Pros : good seating arrangement.
Cons : lots of small issues
I had purchased as all back seat can be put down and made as a full bed. I purchased an air bed of 6ft by 3.5ft and for my long drives, I keep it on back seats down. The Worst part of a long drive is when the kids get cranky by the time you reach the place, they will be exhausted and you will be exhausted too making them quiet. With the bed behind, I will make my kids & wife to enjoy the sleep when I am enjoying driving. Try this out it works out well. I noticed some strange issues after service:
1. Earlier my XUV was great with no issues, I was getting a mileage of 13-14 Kmpl in city and 17-19 Kmpl on the highway. I went to Ooty from Bangalore and total trip mileage was 17 which included hilly roads where you cannot go more than 10-20km/hr. After the first service, my car mileage now gets only 10.8 in city and 13 on the highway. Mahindra guys say this in ok.
2. Earlier I was getting no braking sound. During service, guys told me Mahindra has recalled brake pads and they have replaced. Now sometimes, I hear a loud sound while stopping.
3. Earlier I was easily able to go to 140kmph, but now, I feel its hard I can go above 125/130.
4. Improvement side, earlier in mountain/hill road, I could not get my vehicle to climb up in 2nd or 3rd gear. Now I can pull it up even in 3rd gear.
5. I have started to hear some squeaking sound when accelerating my vehicle. This generally comes from the front. Pickup is good on the vehicle. Brake/AC etc works great.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals