Never Buy XUV 500 Or Any Other New Launch From Mahindra For 2 Yea...
Never buy XUV 500 Or any other new launch from Mahindra for 2 years from the date of launch. Within 25,000 km three breakdowns.
1. First, at 6000 km, the music console stopped working, of course, they replaced it quickly.
2. Power steering went out of gear at Mysore, they say fluid leak, it took two hours for the pickup truck to arrive and 4 days to get the XUV back at home in Bangalore.
3. We were all set for the Diwali holidays to Wayanad, and the clutch broke down. No stock at the service centre expected days of delivery was 1 week.
4. Expecting a recall by Jan 2012, told by the company representative.
5. Music console again got screwed, stopped working again 6 months after first replacement, on 8.12.12,( 30000km) I was directed by the service person meet a mechanic at kora Mangala Bangalore. He did some soldering work for almost 2 hrs, showed me how fantastically it's working. But it lasted only for one day.
Reported the complaint, but Mahindra has no system of recording. Suggested me to contact the same mechanic. He said to wait for the weekend to get the new piece.
- 69 Likes
- 19 Dislikes