Fabulous Cat

It's a nice car with nice ground clearance. Actually, the car is amazing with its great features like hill clip and engine is the major part of this car even the mileage is not that good but the engine is very powerful. I made a ride with it to Leh last year and I can say, the trip was the most comfortable one for me. At last, I would say its the best car within the price range with good lighting both inside and outside, nice music system.

By user
On: Mar 25, 2019 | 43 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra XUV500

Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews

4.3/5
Based on423 User reviews
Write a Review and Win
200 Paytm vouchers & an iPhone 7 every month!
Iphone
  • LATEST
  • VERIFIED
  • CRITICAL
  • Impressive XUV500

I am requesting my father to take Fortuner but my father told me to just see this and when I went to Mahindra showroom and see XUV5oo W10 I was impressed and we have take...Read More

By keshav 4 u 24*7 online only emergency calls dhanuk
    On: Dec 13, 2019 | 212 Views
  • My pride, My XUV 500

A very excellent and nice car with a beast in its heart, spacious and comfortable. A very powerful engine puts 5 stars in the performance of the segment-leading wagon.

By harshit kansal
    On: Dec 12, 2019 | 16 Views
  • The real luxury.

It is the most comfortable vehicle so far. The maintenance costs affordable, its safety and features are great. Its mileage is unbelievable.

By balbir
    On: Dec 14, 2019 | 8 Views
  • It's good to be hard.

Mahindra XUV 500 is the best car, nice looks but maintenance and millage are not so good.

By mytra varun
    On: Dec 11, 2019 | 11 Views
  • Excellent ride.

Awesome ride and totally worth every penny. Excellent features, ride quality, air-con, safety. It's a complete package. The best vehicle for every occasion.

By burhan shabbir
    On: Dec 10, 2019 | 12 Views
  • Best family SUV.

XUV 500 is the very best car. Also, good for long journeys and it is also very comfortable and has a very relaxing seat.

By jai singh
    On: Dec 09, 2019 | 21 Views
  • High maintenance and expensive parts.

XUV500 is great at looks, but the quality is very poor. Dashboard sound and NVH levels are too high. I own this car since 2014 but A.C. stops working every 5 years. I got...Read More

By shekinah varghese
    On: Dec 07, 2019 | 211 Views
  • for W11 AT

My dream car, buying soon.

Great performance, amazing mileage, and eye-catching looks. I will soon buy it after my graduation.

By abhinav dubey