Beast On Road
- Looks - 5/5 ( Can have criticism as well)
- Driver comfort -4/5 (Should get used to, initially can be very hard)
- Interiors - 4/5 (Could have been better in second row AC vent design)
Passenger Comfort -
1) Great in the second row and the first seat beside the driver. Leg room is awesome.
2) Shocks at slow speed felt by the passenger.
3) At high speed, is a silky experience. Very smooth.
4) Cabin noise - Could have been better insulated.
5) Third row, a formality, only for kids up to 10 years old.
6) Space - Immense.
Road respect - commands a manly respect on the highways from other toys around.
Mileage - Decent, enough between 11 Kmpl to 14Kmpl.
Deterrents: Bad reviews by some poor car critics. Actually a very good car at the given price.
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes