- Looks - 5/5 ( Can have criticism as well)
- Driver comfort -4/5 (Should get used to, initially can be very hard)
- Interiors - 4/5 (Could have been better in second row AC vent design)
Passenger Comfort -
1) Great in the second row and the first seat beside the driver. Leg room is awesome.
2) Shocks at slow speed felt by the passenger.
3) At high speed, is a silky experience. Very smooth.
4) Cabin noise - Could have been better insulated.
5) Third row, a formality, only for kids up to 10 years old.
6) Space - Immense.
Road respect - commands a manly respect on the highways from other toys around.
Mileage - Decent, enough between 11 Kmpl to 14Kmpl.
Deterrents: Bad reviews by some poor car critics. Actually a very good car at the given price.
On my way back from Jaipur I was driving my four months old XUV done 3...
Yeah! it's true that my XUV 500 has now become part of our family....
Having cheetah face and heart with 2.2 cubic capacity you got a fully ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals