I10 : MY FABULOUS EXPERIENCE

By for Hyundai i10 2016-12-28 20:18:31.0
  • Appearance

The HYUNDAI i10 is a breed by itself. I'm a partially physically disabled retired army officer who has severe knee problems and walks with a stick with a lot of difficulty. But once I'm firmly seat belted in the driver's seat, I'm in a different world. Not only me but the whole world forgets that there is a knee disability bothering me. A travelling distance of about 500 kilometres is not a problem at all. It not only boosts my ego and confidence but also gives me the urge to do better. It also gives me the will to fight against my knee problem. All this is possible because of the wonderful design of the seat and its movement. The movement of the seat - forward and rearwards - is perfect for me. The movement of the backrest of the seat seems to be perfect at quite a few positions. Another highlighting feature is the location of the speakers for the music system. It seems to be absolutely perfect..Other high/appreciable features of the car are its suspensions and the Air Conditioning. Both the features are much above par for this category of cars and both are very sturdy. Lastly, the mileage and the after service care is comparable with the very best, available in the Indian market.