Buy i10 To Get Robbed

• Appearance

Look and Style : Good looks and style

Comfort : Front seats are not comfortable

Pickup - Good

Mileage - Pathetic I bought i-10 Era.1.1IRDE2 in March 2011. Till date, I have driven it 11332 KMs. The car gives me an average of 10 Kmpl in the city with AC on. On the highway, it gives me 12 Kmpl

Best Features - None

Needs to improve - Accessories, Mileage, Dealer behaviour and Cost-efficient service centres.

Overall Experience: Sad, I am a salaried guy, picked this car under family pressure. Within 1 year the Integrated stereo has been repaired twice. The AC blower whenever switched on gives a bad odour. The car's engines vibrate a lot on idle at high RPM. Very very expensive car to maintain. Also, the Dealer - Himgiri Motors, Wazir Pur, Delhi is a pathetic dealer. Each time the car was sent for free service, I had to return back 3/4 times to get the job done. So much so that the car was returned uncleaned from the cabin during my car's first free service. I have taken photographs of this careless and indifferent bad service provided by the dealer.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this June
  • Sreekumar |13 Jun,2012 09:06:42 PM

i10 can give a maximum city mileage of about 14km in Delhi if only driven 40-50km/hour in 3rd / 4th gear with minimum breaking.

• vikas kumar |06 Mar,2013 09:07:01 AM

Mileage of the car mostly depends on the driver and how the driver drives the car and buy the lowest model will not give any features................