Sheer comfort and it's like a flying Kaline even in Indian road conditions. Comfort is unmatched in the segment, although missing some features which are expected to come up in the next upgrade. No one expected the price band that we are getting in C3 when 1st of Citron car was launched in a higher segment. Someone might say it lags feature as they have higher expectations set up by the 1st Citron car in India.
- 0 Dislikes
Citroen C3 User Reviews
- All (222)
- Mileage (47)
- Performance (44)
- Looks (70)
- Comfort (86)
- Engine (35)
- Interior (44)
- Power (26)
- More ...
- View All C3 Reviews
Compare Variants of Citroen C3
- C3 Puretech 82 FeelCurrently ViewingRs.708,000*EMI: Rs.15,15019.3 kmplManual
- C3 Puretech 82 Feel DTCurrently ViewingRs.7,23,000*EMI: Rs.15,48019.3 kmplManual
- C3 Puretech 82 ShineCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,000*EMI: Rs.16,26219.3 kmplManual
- C3 Puretech 82 Shine DTCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs.16,57119.3 kmplManual
- C3 Feel Dual Tone TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,28,000*EMI: Rs.17,68419.3 kmplManual
- C3 Shine Dual Tone TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,80,000*EMI: Rs.18,77519.3 kmplManual
The Great Comfort Fest for Citroen C3 Free...