Tata Tigor 2017-2020 User Reviews
Tata Tigor 2017-2020 User Reviews
- All (509)
- Mileage (146)
- Performance (63)
- Looks (143)
- Comfort (142)
- Engine (102)
- Interior (61)
- Power (61)
It is best in class and premium quality & looks. Most comfortable driving always, best to build quality, it gives a wonderful driving experience. I can say it is the best handling & comfortable (suspension) compact sedan in India . The only thing is it has little less pickup in its segment.
To describe it in a single Word, it's Awesome. Ride Quality Its just wow and best in the segment. Power is enough for everyday travel and pickup is up to the mark. (BTW I own the XZ+ PETROL) With a light foot on the accelerator, I get up to 18kmpl on highway and 14 kmpl in the city. Built quality is undoubtedly the finest but still misses on t...
I'm driving this beast for 7 months and I am satisfied with it. I have got a mileage of 23kmpl at highways and in the city. I think it has more power as compared to others. This car is made for the long run and if u want to keep a car for a long time then it is the best option.
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
I think this is the most affordable compact sedan in the market with great features. After using this vehicle I can say that it is value for money car. Its petrol model and the average are decent like 18-20kmpl in highway and 12-15 in city, space & comfort are also pretty good in this price range. Acceleration is good. Braking is perfect. Music...
Tata Tigor is a very good car. It has great interiors, exteriors, specifications, music system, and powerful engines. Sometimes the dashboard produces little vibrations with sound on the fractured road. Pick up of the car is not up to the marks. Overall, it is a good purchase and value for money car.
Tata Tigor is an awesome middle-class luxury car, with a good look, comfortable, stylish and great mileage, etc. It's driving experience is very good with a big spacious cabin, gear shifting like the touchpad, the clutch response is good. It is good in all areas so go ahead.
- 12 Likes
- 2 Comments
After a lot of comparison & Research, I bought an Automatic version of Tata Tigor, I have been using it for over 11 months now, I' d like to open down its Pros: Looks good as it has a sports coup design, best in class, boot space 420 litres, a lot of sensibilities like armrest with cup holder at the back seat, parking ticket holder clip , ...
It is a good car for the family. Best and excellent for the features and specifications. Safest car in the range . It gives 20 km for the petrol engine. Comforts and smoothy car. Best car for the price. Value for your money, it gives more specifications and features for this money for the cars. One of the features made cars.tata best ever prod...
Tata Tigor gives good mileage. Ground clearance and height of seating is very comfortable in the sedan range. Awesome look with stylish back. Very good space provided for legs in backseats, hence good for the elderly. Steering curve radius is comfortable. Mine is XZA+, and now there are 1.5 lakh benefits. I recommend strongly Tigor.
I have a Tata Tigor XZ Petrol Sept 2017 Model. And I'm very happy with this car especially with the Herman Music system and interior it Has. Mileage of the car is so Good I can easily get around 16 to 18 km/l mileage in city and 18 to 20 on the highway on crossing at speed of 100kmph. overall car is good for this price value for money car thanks Ta...
- 10 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Tigor 2017-2020
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XBCurrently ViewingRs.4,59,000*EMI: Rs.9,74127.28 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XECurrently ViewingRs.572,579*EMI: Rs.12,07724.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,05,333*EMI: Rs.13,23624.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XTCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,904*EMI: Rs.14,07324.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 Buzz DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,57,000*EMI: Rs.14,34024.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XE DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,59,990*EMI: Rs.14,39024.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XZCurrently ViewingRs.688,341*EMI: Rs.15,00224.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.05 Revotorq XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.7,19,201*EMI: Rs.15,67424.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XM DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,24,994*EMI: Rs.15,79124.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,54,994*EMI: Rs.16,44324.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,09,9,94*EMI: Rs.17,60524.7 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XBCurrently ViewingRs.3,80,000*EMI: Rs.8,03523.84 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XECurrently ViewingRs.4,84,296*EMI: Rs.10,17820.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XMCurrently ViewingRs.5,19,874*EMI: Rs.10,90320.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XECurrently ViewingRs.5,49,990*EMI: Rs.11,52620.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XTCurrently ViewingRs.5,56,274*EMI: Rs.11,64820.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 Buzz PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.5,68,000*EMI: Rs.11,89420.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XTACurrently ViewingRs.5,98,835*EMI: Rs.12,51120.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,999*EMI: Rs.12,53820.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XMCurrently ViewingRs.6,19,994*EMI: Rs.13,30220.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZ OptionCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,298*EMI: Rs.13,54520.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 1.2 Revotron XZACurrently ViewingRs.6,47,641*EMI: Rs.13,88620.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZCurrently ViewingRs.649,994*EMI: Rs.13,94120.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XMACurrently ViewingRs.6,64,994*EMI: Rs.14,24920.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,994*EMI: Rs.14,98420.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZACurrently ViewingRs.7,15,809*EMI: Rs.15,31220.3 kmplAutomatic
- Tigor 2017-2020 JTPCurrently ViewingRs.749,000*EMI: Rs.16,02520.3 kmplManual
- Tigor 2017-2020 XZA PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,994*EMI: Rs.16,04920.3 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Tata Cars
- Punch EVRs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2023
- Altroz RacerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 20, 2023
- Harrier 2024Rs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2024
- Safari 2024Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Curvv EVRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024