Tata Harrier Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Tata Harrier
- All (2416)
- Mileage (139)
- Performance (254)
- Looks (824)
- Comfort (410)
- Engine (255)
- Interior (343)
- Power (307)
- Price (359)
It's a good car considering the price point. The legroom of the backseat could be a little bit bigger. It's a very big car and also has a muscular type of body/exterior. It's interior is also good and looks premium from all sides and is cheap also. The look of headlamp and tail lamp is also good. Over-all, it's a good car.
Best SUV car under 30 lakh. This car is so comfortable and the vehicle is a land rovers platform and car looks, style was fabulous and this car has a 5-star safety rating. It is also powerful, built quality, high pickup, we shortlisted this car because of safety rating, comfort, SUV in low price and this car was come in black color which ...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Good car with the best stylish in this segment, it provides first-class comfort and a huge panoramic sunroof, the engine is more refined and powerful no doubt about its safety. The negatives are the worst infotainment system and rear camera and lack of features for this price point.
My dad purchased me a very big SUV and pride of Indian's Tata Harrier Dark XZA +. Looks stunning and beautiful design and in black colour, it looks very wild. We have seen other brands equal to Harrier, but we have been fascinated by Harrier. Comparatively, price wise it is value for money with better features. We travelled around 4000 km almost al...
- 26 Likes
- Write Comment
We purchase New Harrier Dark XZA+ in Aug 21 and drove almost 4500 km. we shortlisted this car from other brands because it looks very royal, Supreme, Strong and Powerful and very reliable price. In my Driving I noticed some Pros and Cons: Pros: very powerful engine, very effective driving modes, easy pick up, very comfortable and study driving in h...
- 15 Likes
- Write Comment
I bought XZA+ Dark edition in August 2021 It's very nice to drive, style, perform, safely, but feels lacks connected features with this price - it will be better package with connected car features like IRA tech as TATA provided in Safari and Nexon, wireless car play and 360 camera
- 8 Likes
- 1 Comment
2000kms done, and now I realized that I invested in the right SUV at the right price. Owing XZA+ and it's full of power and superb comfort with a style which will get noticed on road. No issues so far, running smoothly, and hope that the next review on 20000kms will too be a positive one only. If you are looking for power with d...
- 19 Likes
- Write Comment
I think on this price segment Tata Harrier is one step back from its arrivals. Some important features are missing in Harrier according to Indian drive like ventilated seats connect feature even the air purifier that features are also coming under 10 lack cars then why not Harrier the Harrier is a huge size SUV that's why it also offers 3...
This car is very good and comfortable. It is just as good as or more good than Fortuner. I visited the showroom to see this car, and this car is just amazing, but the price is very high. This car is value for money and XT plus is the most value for money car, and I would suggest buying the XT plus.
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
The best car you can buy at this price point Proper SUV feeling plush and premium interiors well-sorted ride and handling takes our Indian roads with a smile. It's pricier than the smaller competitors like Creta, Seltos but it is bigger, more powerful and premium than those there is no other direct competitor of harrier other than upcoming xuv...
The reason I like Harrier is its long wheelbase which gives a different and great look to the car also has a good height in comparison to other cars in the segment but still Harrier should have a 4X4 drive that helps the vehicle to enhance. Its power and also should offer a sunroof at this price range.
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
Firstly talking about the looks I really like the design of this car especially with the atlas black edition, ride quality of this car is top notch not as good as a compass but in its price bracket, its top class and the new tyres are good compared to the previous one also accompanied by the new sunroof and the new gearbox. It's now much greater va...
Tata Harrier has good built quality by high strength steel. This car has does not anything to dislike. This is a full loader car. Price of this car is average and give good experiencesTata harrier. Comes with a panoramic sunroof. Tata harrier also comes with powerful BS6 engine. Tata harrier available in two colour shades single tone and dual-tone,...
Excellent power, Stylish, Panoramic sunroof, high ground clearance, Pros are stylish and power. Cons are price and maintenance. The Tata harrier 2020 will give you more power than any other car in this range. The car is more stylish...than any other SUV at that range. If you want a premium car with luxury style and power the best car you can go wit...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Tata Harrier
- Harrier XECurrently ViewingRs.14,79,9,00*EMI: Rs.33,76116.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMCurrently ViewingRs.16,19,900*EMI: Rs.36,89116.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMSCurrently ViewingRs.1,730,500*EMI: Rs.39,373Manual
- Harrier XTCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,900*EMI: Rs.39,81416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMA ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,900*EMI: Rs.39,81414.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XT PlusCurrently ViewingRs.1,819,900*EMI: Rs.41,39016.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XMAS ATCurrently ViewingRs.1,860,500*EMI: Rs.42,296Automatic
- Harrier XT plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.1,864,9,00*EMI: Rs.42,38416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZCurrently ViewingRs.18,89,9,00*EMI: Rs.42,94416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.19,09,9,00*EMI: Rs.43,40016.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XTA PlusCurrently ViewingRs.19,59,900*EMI: Rs.44,52014.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XTA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,94,900*EMI: Rs.45,30714.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZSCurrently ViewingRs.2,016,400*EMI: Rs.45,78016.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,19,900*EMI: Rs.45,86714.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZS Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.20,36,400*EMI: Rs.46,23616.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,39,9,00*EMI: Rs.46,32314.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZS Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.2,051,4,00*EMI: Rs.46,56816.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.20,59,900*EMI: Rs.46,75816.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ PlusCurrently ViewingRs.20,69,900*EMI: Rs.46,98616.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZA Plus Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,074,900*EMI: Rs.47,11114.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZ Plus Kaziranga EditionCurrently ViewingRs.20,90,900*EMI: Rs.47,46716.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Jet EditionCurrently ViewingRs.20,94,900*EMI: Rs.47,54616.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZ Plus Dark EditionCurrently ViewingRs.2104,9,00*EMI: Rs.47,77416.35 kmplManual
- Harrier XZAS ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,46,400*EMI: Rs.48,70314.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZAS Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,66,400*EMI: Rs.49,15914.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZAS Dark Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,181,400*EMI: Rs.49,49114.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,99,900*EMI: Rs.49,90914.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Dual Tone ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,219,900*EMI: Rs.50,34414.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Kaziranga Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.2,220,9,00*EMI: Rs.50,36914.6 kmplAutomatic
- Harrier XZA Plus Jet Edition ATCurrently ViewingRs.22,24,900*EMI: Rs.50,46914.6 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the on road price of Tata Harrier XZ in Guwahati?
Which car is better between Tata Harrier and Mahindra XUV700?
Can we install 265 65 R17 tyre size in harrier
What is the difference between XE and XM variant?
What is the tyre size of Tata Harrier?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Tata Harrier have automatic climate control?
Does the Tata Harrier have a sunroof?
By Now Tata Vehicle and Get Benefits up to...
Trending Tata Cars
- Altroz EVRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Harrier 2023Rs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- SierraRs.14.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 01, 2023
- CurvvRs.20.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- AvinyaRs.30.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025