- + 14Images
Tata EVision ElectricChange car
EVision Electric Latest Update
Tata Motors made the world debut of its first-ever long-range EV concept, the EVision, at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show in March. The Tata EVision is underpinned by Tata Motors’ new modular platform, OMEGA ARC, which it shares with the upcoming Tata Harrier. Based on Tata Motors’ latest Impact 2.0 design philosophy, the Tata EVision features clean and minimalistic styling both inside and outside. Like the concept model of the Tata Harrier, the H5X, the Tata EVision concept too offers multiple screens and wood inlays. According to the automaker, the EVision concept was a demonstration of what Tata is capable of achieving when it comes to e-mobility. Though the EVision’s specs are not out yet, it offers a sub-7 second 0-100kmph time and a top speed of 200kmph. The EVision offers a Tesla-like dual-motor setup and its range is expected to be over 300km on a single charge. The Tata EVision’s production-spec version is expected to feature a hybrid powertrain, if not regular petrol and diesel engines. Check out more details about the Tata EVision here.
Alternatives of Tata EVision Electric
Tata EVision Electric Images
Top Sedan Cars
- best sedan cars
Tata EVision Electric price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGTata Evision ElectricAutomatic, Electric||Rs.25.00 Lakh*|
Popular Electric Cars
Tata EVision Electric Review
The Tata EVision electric car concept is the biggest sedan from the Indian carmaker that we’ve seen yet. The Tata EVision shares its platform with the H5X concept SUV. The production-spec model, which could also feature regular petrol and diesel engines, will mark Tata’s first-ever entry into the D-segment. Tata has not outlined any timeframe for the launch of the production model based on the EVision concept, but it is expected in the next 3-4 years. The EVision-based sedan could go up against the likes of the Skoda Octavia, Toyota Corolla Altis and the Hyundai Elantra.
Like the 45X hatchback and the H5X SUV concepts, the Tata EVision looks stunning too. If Tata could bring it to production soon, the EVision could become the real game changer for the automaker as it will showcase its EV technology prowess co-developed with Land Rover. The sedan will also demonstrate that Tata is capable of manufacturing premium offerings besides SUVs.
Pros & Cons of Tata EVision Electric
Things We Like
- Like the Tata H5X SUV, the EVision’s platform is also derived from Land Rover’s renowned and proven D8 architecture
- With dual electric motors all-wheel-drive setup, the EVision could become a capable fully electric sedan alternative in the sub-25 lakh space
- It is fast with a 0-100kmph time under 7 seconds and a top speed of 200kmph
- Looks stunning with a minimalistic yet striking design
Things We Don't Like
- Despite tall claims regarding the EVision’s performance, Tata remains tight-lipped about its specification and, more importantly, range
- The production-spec model is unlikely to feature the concept’s lavish looking interior with wood appliques and extensive use of leather
- The EV will go up against well-established India-bound rivals such as the Tesla Model 3 and the Hyundai Ioniq EV, whereas Tata is a relatively new player in the EV space as well as premium segments
Stand Out Features
Pop-out secondary instrument cluster: Displays information at the line-of-sight of the driver as and when required
All-wheel-drive: Like the concept, the production model is likely to feature dual electric motors with all-wheel-drive for brisk acceleration, better traction and performance
Tata EVision Electric User Reviews
- All (31)
- Looks (6)
- Comfort (2)
- Mileage (1)
- Engine (1)
- Interior (5)
- Price (6)
- Power (4)
- More ...
- View All EVision Electric Reviews
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Tata EVision Electric?
What is the estimated launch date of Tata EVision Electric?
What are the expected key specifications of Tata EVision Electric?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Tata EVision Electric?
Does the Tata EVision Electric have a sunroof?
How many KM can run if battery full charged of Tata EVision?
What is the launching date of Tata EVision Electric?
How much current consume to get full charged
Need electric car under the range of 10 Lakh?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Tata EVision Electric
Bro even I am waiting to buy it from 2018, I was thinking of changing my car then I saw this one and now I am devoted to this car.
Hi evision tata come fast buy you
Trending Tata Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 22, 2021
- Volkswagen Passat 2020Rs.30.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021
- MG RC-6Rs.18.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- ORA iQRs.20.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 31, 2021
- Nissan MagniteRs.5.50 - 9.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 02, 2020
- Renault KigerRs.5.50 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2021