- Login / Register
- + 14Images
Tata EVision Electric
Key Specs of Tata EVision Electric
Tata EVision Electric Car Latest Update
Tata Motors made the world debut of its first-ever long-range EV concept, the EVision, at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show in March. The Tata EVision is underpinned by Tata Motors’ new modular platform, OMEGA ARC, which it shares with the upcoming Tata Harrier. Based on Tata Motors’ latest Impact 2.0 design philosophy, the Tata EVision features clean and minimalistic styling both inside and outside. Like the concept model of the Tata Harrier, the H5X, the Tata EVision concept too offers multiple screens and wood inlays. According to the automaker, the EVision concept was a demonstration of what Tata is capable of achieving when it comes to e-mobility. Though the EVision’s specs are not out yet, it offers a sub-7 second 0-100kmph time and a top speed of 200kmph. The EVision offers a Tesla-like dual-motor setup and its range is expected to be over 300km on a single charge. The Tata EVision’s production-spec version is expected to feature a hybrid powertrain, if not regular petrol and diesel engines. Check out more details about the Tata EVision here.
Found what you were looking for?
Tata EVision Electric Review
The Tata EVision electric car concept is the biggest sedan from the Indian carmaker that we’ve seen yet. The Tata EVision shares its platform with the H5X concept SUV. The production-spec model, which could also feature regular petrol and diesel engines, will mark Tata’s first-ever entry into the D-segment. Tata has not outlined any timeframe for the launch of the production model based on the EVision concept, but it is expected in the next 3-4 years. The EVision-based sedan could go up against the likes of the Skoda Octavia, Toyota Corolla Altis and the Hyundai Elantra.
Like the 45X hatchback and the H5X SUV concepts, the Tata EVision looks stunning too. If Tata could bring it to production soon, the EVision could become the real game changer for the automaker as it will showcase its EV technology prowess co-developed with Land Rover. The sedan will also demonstrate that Tata is capable of manufacturing premium offerings besides SUVs.
Alternatives of Tata EVision Electric
- Rs.19.99 - 25.43 Lakh*
- Rs.18.89 - 20.39 Lakh*
- Rs.22.07 - 27 Lakh*
- Rs.13.05 - 24.52 Lakh*
- Rs.15 - 22.12 Lakh*
Tata EVision Electric Images
Other Tata Cars
Tata EVision Electric price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGTata Evision ElectricAutomatic, Electric||Rs.25 Lakh*|
Top Sedan Cars
Pros & Cons of Tata EVision Electric Car
Things We Like
- Like the Tata H5X SUV, the EVision’s platform is also derived from Land Rover’s renowned and proven D8 architecture
- With dual electric motors all-wheel-drive setup, the EVision could become a capable fully electric sedan alternative in the sub-25 lakh space
- It is fast with a 0-100kmph time under 7 seconds and a top speed of 200kmph
- Looks stunning with a minimalistic yet striking design
Things We Don't Like
- Despite tall claims regarding the EVision’s performance, Tata remains tight-lipped about its specification and, more importantly, range
- The production-spec model is unlikely to feature the concept’s lavish looking interior with wood appliques and extensive use of leather
- The EV will go up against well-established India-bound rivals such as the Tesla Model 3 and the Hyundai Ioniq EV, whereas Tata is a relatively new player in the EV space as well as premium segments
Stand Out Features
Pop-out secondary instrument cluster: Displays information at the line-of-sight of the driver as and when required
All-wheel-drive: Like the concept, the production model is likely to feature dual electric motors with all-wheel-drive for brisk acceleration, better traction and performance
Specification of Tata EVision Electric
Tata EVision Electric User Reviews
- All (48)
- Looks (13)
- Comfort (6)
- Mileage (2)
- Engine (1)
- Interior (8)
- Price (10)
- Power (4)
- More ...
The outer look is so classy,
The outer look is so classy, stylish, and rich. Even for the features, we can trust the brand Tata, who never disappoints us with any product. It's also proud to say...Read More
It Looks Awesome .
It looks awesome, if they provide better mileage that will attract more people under this price segment. I belives in its build quality.
Tata Is The Best And Safest Car Technology In The World.
Tata is the most trusted brand in India and across the world. Tata Motors has always tried to make vehicles according to the safety and budget of the people. Now Tata Mot...Read More
Amazing Car With Good Comfort
It's an amazing car with good comfort and a fabulous look at this price. It is a better car with good safety.
Overall Look And Design Of The Car Is Good
Overall look and design of the car are good. They are giving so many features at less price.
- View All EVision Electric Reviews
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Tata EVision Electric?
What is the estimated launch date of Tata EVision Electric?
What are the expected key specifications of Tata EVision Electric?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Tata EVision Electric?
Does the Tata EVision Electric have a sunroof?
Tata Evision has panoramic sunroof?
As of now, there is no official update available from the brand's end. We wo...Read More
How many KM can run if battery full charged of Tata EVision?
The EVision offers a Tesla-like dual-motor setup and its range is expected to be...Read More
What is the launching date of Tata EVision Electric?
Tata Motors made the world debut of its first-ever long-range EV concept, the EV...Read More
How much current consume to get full charged
Brand hasn't shared its whole specifications yet. So, we would suggest you t...Read More
Need electric car under the range of 10 Lakh?
Currently, the Mahindra e2o Plus is the only option available in the market unde...Read More
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Tata EVision Electric
Let's rock the world with TATA Envision.
Bro even I am waiting to buy it from 2018, I was thinking of changing my car then I saw this one and now I am devoted to this car.
Hi evision tata come fast buy you
Trending Tata Cars
- Tata NexonRs.7.80 - 14.50 Lakh*
- Tata PunchRs.6 - 9.52 Lakh*
- Tata AltrozRs.6.60 - 10.74 Lakh*
- Tata HarrierRs.15 - 24.07 Lakh*
- Tata TiagoRs.5.60 - 8.11 Lakh*
- Tata CurvvRs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Tata AtmosRs.12 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- Tata AvinyaRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025
- Tata Altroz EVRs.14 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 25, 2050
- Tata Altroz RacerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 20, 2023
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG RC-6Rs.18 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 15, 2023
- Hyundai ExterRs.6 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 10, 2023
- Maruti JimnyRs.10 - 12.70 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2023
- Vayve Mobility EVARs.7 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Mahindra Thar 5-DoorRs.15 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Honda WR-VRs.8 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 01, 2023