MG Hector Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of MG Hector
- All (1069)
- Mileage (69)
- Performance (90)
- Looks (326)
- Comfort (173)
- Engine (112)
- Interior (152)
- Power (96)
Got this car on January 2nd, 2020. For that moment, It never disappointed me. The only glitch is infotainment is 2-sec lag. And, it is now better after an update. Mileage in the highway for me is 22.4kmpl (90 to 120 speed) and in Hyderabad city. I'm getting 14kmpl (3rd and 4th gears). comfort is awesome. The driving feel is fantastic, Music system ...
- 8 Likes
- 1 Comment
I'm sharing my experiences with my newly purchased beast morris garages Hector hybrid sharp model starry black BS4. Indeed, it is a perfect SUV loaded with class features that are not even provided in its competitor segments or in luxury line segments.voice command with based is crisp and works perfectly adapting to user's voice without any hassle....
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Worst car I have ever seen first of all it has very poor mileage figures not properly handling and it has too much body role very bad ground clearance small wheel size. This car deserves zero-star. Very bad built quality on the bad road. The plastic of the car vibrates. I have done only 10000 km in this car and the vibration of plastic is very bad....
- 21 Likes
- Write Comment
IT HAS BEEN A WHILE THAT I OWN MG HECTOR DEISEL BS6. APART FROM BS4 FEATURES IT HAS A CHANGE IN KEY AND IT GETS AUTOMATIC BOOT OPEN BY SENSORS IF WE HAVE KEY IN POCKET ANF WE STAND JUST BEHIND THE TRUNK, IT OPENS. THAT IS ALSO GREAT FEATURE AND THAT CAN BE SWITCHED ON OR OFF FROM THE INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM. IT AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT PERFORMANCE, RIDE Q...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
It is a great car with a bunch of impressive features. Some of them are the panoramic sunroof which is not in any other car in the segment to which this beast belongs, another one is its 10.4-inch touch screen which is also best in the segment, 360-degree camera and a lot more. How can we forget about its front grill which is based on fighter plane...
MG Hector is a family car and fully technologically with active performance.No car can beat it's looking its performance, its body shape, its pickup, its mileage in short everything is the best. I think that its best car in the range of 12 to 15 lakhs and its very spacious and luxury car with sunroof.
Awesome car is quite comfortable and smooth driving. Descent mileage, easy to control, light maintenance cost. The car's seats are quite flexible and smooth. MG is a new launch for cars in India but this car is surely looked over and finalized by some great efficient and skilled laborers.
Awesome car is quite comfortable. Smooth driving. Descent mileage. Easy to control. Light maintenance cost. The car's seats are quite flexible and smooth. MG is a new launch for cars in India but this car is surely looked over and finalized by some great efficient and skilled laborers.
I had planned a road trip with some of my friends last week. I have an MG Hector Sharp Hybrid 1.5. Drove the car from Raipur to Jagdalpur without stopping anywhere, that's approximately 300Kms. The mileage was 13.5 kmpl. We stopped for an hour and continued our trip to Danteshwari, then to Chitrakoot waterfalls, then back to Jagdalpur, then we retu...
- 10 Likes
- 1 Comment
One of my family friends has been using this car for 2 months. We have gone for a trip to Belgaum using this car after he bought it. In my opinion, this is the best car suitable for Indian roads and one of the best SUV'S I have ever driven. Its features are awesome and some of its possibilities of headrest, device connectivity is very good. Good gr...
The mileage of the car is pathetic. I am getting a mileage of 6.6KM on long drives and 5.5 KM in the city. I have been complaining of this with the MG motors and the Jubilant, the dealer in Bangalore. Both are pathetic and are more interested in proving that I am wrong in addressing the actual problem. The mileage decreases as the level of petrol i...
- 16 Likes
- 4 Comments
The engine bay first gets insulation on the top. The engine option with me is the sharp diesel Mt with 1956cc 167.68 bhp and mileage up to 17.41 kmpl. It churns torque of 350nm and is a 5 seater. Its price tag is costlier than its rivals but it's look is awesome and can't even get bored of its look after 5yrs. It gets an electric tailgate and gets...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of MG Hector
- Hector Style Diesel MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,800*EMI: Rs. 31,87217.41 kmplManual
- Hector Super Diesel MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,99,800*EMI: Rs. 34,08417.41 kmplManual
- Hector Smart Diesel MTCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,800*EMI: Rs. 37,39017.41 kmplManual
- Hector Sharp Diesel MTCurrently ViewingRs.17,88,800*EMI: Rs. 40,44917.41 kmplManual
- Hector Sharp Diesel DualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.18,08,800*EMI: Rs. 41,01517.41 kmplManual
- Hector Style MTCurrently ViewingRs.12,83,800*EMI: Rs. 28,36214.16 kmplManual
- Hector Super MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,63,800*EMI: Rs. 30,08314.16 kmplManual
- Hector Hybrid Super MTCurrently ViewingRs.14,21,800*EMI: Rs. 31,32115.81 kmplManual
- Hector Hybrid Smart MTCurrently ViewingRs.15,31,800*EMI: Rs. 33,69615.81 kmplManual
- Hector Smart DCTCurrently ViewingRs.15,99,800*EMI: Rs. 35,15213.96 kmplAutomatic
- Hector Hybrid Sharp MTCurrently ViewingRs.16,63,800*EMI: Rs. 36,53315.81 kmplManual
- Hector Hybrid Sharp DualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.16,83,800*EMI: Rs. 36,89115.81 kmplManual
- Hector Sharp DCTCurrently ViewingRs.17,55,800*EMI: Rs. 38,52013.96 kmplAutomatic
- Hector Sharp DCT DualtoneCurrently ViewingRs.17,75,800*EMI: Rs. 38,90613.96 kmplAutomatic