MG Astor Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of MG Astor
- All (100)
- Mileage (24)
- Performance (16)
- Looks (44)
- Comfort (24)
- Engine (11)
- Interior (20)
- Power (5)
I'm driving Astor Sharp CVT for the last six months, overall love the exterior & interior of the car. In this segment, this is the best interior car & outside looks also fresh & very appealing. Here are the Pros & Cons: Pros: 1. As mentioned above the interior & exterior look especially the interior. 2. It gives a smooth...
- 6 Likes
- Write Comment
It is one of the best cars in this mid-sized SUV segment. I took MG Astor Turbo 220 6AT, the performance is super. Mileage: City: 8-12 kmpl, highway:16-20 kmpl. When a turbo engine is added with Torque Converter Transmission, the fuel efficiency is more on highway, infact even better than the manual transmission. This is the best combinat...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Superb SUV car. The mind-blowing experience in this budget base model is superb compared to Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos. Good car, mileage are good, pick-up really nice and cabin sitting really compatible with LED DRL projecter head lamp with touch screen automatic climate control AC in this segment.
- 2 Likes
- 2 Comments
This car is good looking, beautiful exterior in red colour. It looks much attractive. The mileage is too good, the comfort is exceptional, and the interior quality is excellent. Even I drove it for 600 km in one go, without taking more than 10-15 mins break for 14-15 hours. I did not feel tired. What a car guys 😀
- 12 Likes
- 2 Comments
We just bought MG Astor and I cannot describe how much I am loving it! It's a beautiful car! We were planning to buy Kushaq. It's a great car but lacks various parameters. The features you get at that price point makes you think twice. We didn't want to buy Creta (okayish looks and interiors) and Seltos (poor safety). So, went to see MG Astor, and ...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
It has been 9 days since we have got MG Astor Savvy 1.3L turbo in our home, and it has been driven 1300+kms. So here is my experience:- 1. It's a comfortable car. And it feels planted on the road at high speeds too. It has that confidence. Good driving feel. The pickup of the turbo engine is also commendable. 2. Safety features like ADAS, blin...
- 40 Likes
- 1 Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of MG Astor
- Astor Style EXCurrently ViewingRs.10,21,800*EMI: Rs.22,159Manual
- Astor StyleCurrently ViewingRs.10,28,000*EMI: Rs.22,317Manual
- Astor Super EXCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,800*EMI: Rs.26,372Manual
- Astor SuperCurrently ViewingRs.11,95,800*EMI: Rs.26,550Manual
- Astor Super CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,38,000*EMI: Rs.29,619Automatic
- Astor Smart EXCurrently ViewingRs.13,51,800*EMI: Rs.29,897Manual
- Astor SmartCurrently ViewingRs.13,58,000*EMI: Rs.30,059Manual
- Astor Sharp EXCurrently ViewingRs.14,45,800*EMI: Rs.31,931Manual
- Astor SharpCurrently ViewingRs.14,58,000*EMI: Rs.32,238Manual
- Astor Smart CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,78,000*EMI: Rs.32,656Automatic
- Astor Sharp CVTCurrently ViewingRs.15,58,000*EMI: Rs.34,395Automatic
- Astor Smart Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,48,000*EMI: Rs.36,353Automatic
- Astor Savvy CVTCurrently ViewingRs.16,49,800*EMI: Rs.36,397Automatic
- Astor Savvy CVT RedCurrently ViewingRs.16,59,800*EMI: Rs.36,617Automatic
- Astor Sharp Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,39,800*EMI: Rs.38,355Automatic
- Astor Savvy Turbo ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,12,800*EMI: Rs.39,925Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
How many speaker are in MG Astor Style variant?
Which car is better between MG Astor and Jeep Compass?
Which models has ADAS and AI bot
Which car to choose, Astor and Taigun?
What is the tyre size of MG Astor?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does MG Astor have automatic climate control?
Does the MG Astor have a sunroof?
Trending MG Cars